Sp33d up Wind0ws STARTUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
God saw fit to grant us with his 5th core of legend, so that we may start our operating systems faster! He wants us to advance our capabilities by 2.7ghz to 3.1ghz farther than we ever thought possible!

HE COMMANDS IT!

Thy shalt haveth thy divine fifth core, for shall it will speed ones computing experience and multiplicate theologically thy theological computing power.

Cores 13:37-2

Thy shalt haveth thy divine fifth core, for shall it will speed ones computing experience and multiplicate theologically thy theological computing power.

Cores 13:37-2

Its official Ricanflow... you're my hero for the 989138492384+ time

So I was at best buy today looking around for some blank CDs when I ran into one if their new quad-core machines with vista 64-bit. I was so excitd to see a faster machine I decided to place an order for a fifth core today!!!! I'l let you know details as they progress. It has a gtx 295. :O

Mak will just smite you, and not forgive you :p.

or just sentence him to trotters basement where he will never be herd of again.

So I was at best buy today looking around for some blank CDs when I ran into one if their new quad-core machines with vista 64-bit. I was so excitd to see a faster machine I decided to place an order for a fifth core today!!!! I'l let you know details as they progress. It has a gtx 295. :O

does the 295 have a teleological 3rd gpu?

I wasn't even aware people turned there PC's off these days ?

Mines been on for.. well, since my last upgrade - over 8months ago. Who cares how long the boot up time is, unless you have a super Quad SLI pc that costs like $200 just in electricity and hence need to turn your PC off every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom