Soul sacrafice

fusing will create new offerings i don't really fuse to much because i find you eventually get the offerings from battles that you ould make fusing

Ah okay, thats a good tip. Maybe if find an offering I want and its rare I'll try to fuse it.

When do you think I can do online with you guys? Like about what level do I have to be?

you could do it now we would just have to do the earlier pacts so that it would be fun for you until we get you leveled up

you could do it now we would just have to do the earlier pacts so that it would be fun for you until we get you leveled up

That works then. Not sure what my gaming time tonight will consist of. I'm hoping for some BF3 since I haven't played it in over a week now.

Borsty had a great tactic for the black rights...use them when the monster gets into the red!

You pick up the points, and you aren't penalized the whole match. Usually the black right will kill the monster as well.

Borsty had a great tactic for the black rights...use them when the monster gets into the red!

You pick up the points, and you aren't penalized the whole match. Usually the black right will kill the monster as well.

Yah, I but lacrima isn't flowing in my direction right now.

Back
Top Bottom