Sorry Nintendo Fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendo has never had the best graphics. Nintendo is about a unique set of games that you don't get on other consoles. Its mostly targetted at children though. As much as I'm tempted to get a Wii, I think I may not find the magic in those games that I used to find now that I'm older.

Can't judge it until its out though. Hopefully Nintendo won't totally alienate its base (those who grew up with the original NES) this time as it did with the Gamecube.

looks like a fun game. You can never tell about the graphics online, because streaming video isn't going to be perfect.

I love my 360, but I also want a wii. Like stated above, the wii is NOT about graphics, just pure downright fun gameplay. So, for me it looks like xbox360, a wii and screw the ps3

First of all that's one of the first videos of the new game and doesn't have many interesting elements in it. Second of all the red colors are screwed up a bit in the vid. Third, that's a widescreen picture squeezed into a standard screen size... Fourth, it will be fun no matter what amazing graphics it might lack... The originality will put it ahead of the other games :)...

Is this even running off of the Wii hardware? Anyways who cares its Nintendo, they make fun games. As for this one all I can say is that it looks confusing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom