So yeah, I moved. (56k warning.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope the force is strong enough with me. I'll be posting pictures when everything is set up so you guys don't think I'm a crazy trash monster, haha.

Alright, so I got some stuff done. I'm finally finished with all the back and forth driving, so I have time to actually start unpacking and cleaning up a bit.

Just finished our room, just looking to put some more stuff on the walls and such.

room1.jpg

room2.jpg

KITTY.
room3.jpg

Living room and kitchen are works in progress at the moment. More pics later.

sweet dual bedroom monitors.

I know, you should see the resolution on those bad boys.

The litter box is too close to the bed for my liking.

Yeah, there's not really much else of a place for it though. We have two cats, and we have to keep them separate lately...and our male cat gets antsy if he's locked up in a room, so he has reign everywhere else.

WOW! You got more stuff that I do. Then again, I sort of down sized in the last move.

I might be moving again shortly. Found out one of my best friend is looking for another place to live. Considering that I am not really happy with my current place. It really comes down to whether or not his other half can tolerate me or not.

Fair enough. I have way too much stuff, I'm trying to cut it back as I unpack...it helps to not know which boxes everything I want is in, so I have to go through just about everything, haha.

Yeah, he does move quite frequently, eh?

I hate moving so much. I really need to slim down my crap, but I get my packrat-ness from my grandmother...she has a whole other house for her stuff down the street from where she lives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom