So yeah, I moved. (56k warning.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hikaricloud

Golden Master
For those of you who haven't known, I've been in the process of moving for the last month or so. Saturday was the final push to get everything up to the new place. A 17' U-Haul and two car loads later, we're mostly moved in. There's just a few things I still have back in Winchester.

So I had my stepdad drive the u-haul up so I could have some help getting the big stuff up a flight of stairs. After a couple hours of work, this is what my brand new living room looked like:

100_0984.jpg

Here's some photos from different angles to give you a better idea of how much crap is in here. Here's the far left corner:

100_0986.jpg

Here's the left wall:

100_0992.jpg

The far right corner:

100_0993.jpg

Closer in the far right corner:

100_0987.jpg

And yes, that is my couch sitting on its side.

This is the bedroom...it was a very wtf moment when I saw how I had set the el-fold-o down. Yes that is a bed with a coffee table on it, and a couch/bed on top of the coffee table:

100_0988.jpg

More stuff in the bedroom:

100_0989.jpg

Aaaaand the kitchen:

100_0985.jpg

So yeah, loads of fun. Basically, we couldn't have the U-Haul outside for too long because it was blocking parking spaces for the video gambling bar thing downstairs. So we moved all that stuff inside in about 2 1/2 hours or so.

Side note: my cat loves the standing couch.

100_0994.jpg

lol_elvis.jpg

Thanks. I'm making some progress with organizing and unpacking, but it's really slow. The blue couch is still on it's side, though.

Actually, not yet. :p No real point without the internet...though that is coming Wednesday. It will be hooked up by then, count on it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom