So, my dad went on holiday without me -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Mean, eh ? didn't even tell his family. Left a note this morning saying he had gone to Morzine, France with a bunch of work friends.

Gee thanks. If he don't even tell me when he's going on holiday, what the heck else isn't he telling me. One has to wonder :mad:

It would be nice to travel somewhere. I have not been out of the western states in my life. Oh and sorry to hear about that.

It would be nice to travel somewhere. I have not been out of the western states in my life. Oh and sorry to hear about that.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I noticed you're from Loveland, Eric1. I have an aunt and uncle that live there! I've visited several times.

As for the OP.....that's a pretty crappy deal, bro. Sorry to hear about that.

Boohoo? I mean seriously fathers do can do a lot more twisted stuff than go on vacation with some friends from work on short notice. No sympathy...

Considering what my father has done to me in the past. This is like complaining about missing change.

Considering what my father has done to me in the past. This is like complaining about missing change.

Well when you have the exact change for a cheeseburger, you get there, and youve dropped 20c on the way there and you dont have enough and you go the day starving... thats something to complain about.

If he is going with friends then you don't want to tag along it will be a week of stuff that will burn your retinas for the rest of your life, trust me. Anyway who wants to go to france at this time of year the french are obnoxious and the weather is fairly rubbish the only reason I would go is for the WAVES on the west cost, but there are no tropical storms in the carribean as far as I know so the waves won't be very big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom