So i got one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
So as many of you may recall i posted something a while back about getting a XBOX 360. Well it turns out my bro in law came through. He delivered to me a XBOX 360 with a WiFi remote last night when he dropped his kids off for me to watch while him and my sister went out.

No HDD, no connection to the internet yet. It is in a different room than my modem and no way i am spending $100 for the WiFi connector. But i have a idea to basically run 50Ft Ethernet cable to it when it is in use. $10 we can manage.

So that is about it. Once i get it online and setup a gamertag i will post it. But i highly doubt anyone will be playing the games i have.

Dead Space
Legendary
Prey
Lost Planet

What can i say, for free it is worth it. I must say that my opinion of the XBOX 360 is much different after using it in person for a extended period of time. I still prefer the gameplay on my Wii, but this isnt as bad a system as i had previously thought.

Man, you made me more confused on which system I would rather have now haha.

You got it for free from him? That's a sweet deal.

Well he is a confusing person. he bought one for homself. But it RROD on him and he couldnt live without it. So he bought another one. That one too ended up RROD on him as well. Since the first one was at his house and not available he bought a 3rd one.

So he had a extra one and gave it to me. He works out of town so he has a console there, a console at home and now i have one. I wont complain.

As for which console to get, find the one that has the most games on it you want to play. That is the key.

free is always good. whichever one you ended up getting, if ther hasent been three accounts created on it with xbl activated, you can still make an account and it should come with 1 month of free xbl. do you know the time between when he bought the 360s and the rrod's?

I am not worried about the XBL. If i get it i get it. But i can say right now that at most there was 2 accounts created on it. 1 for him and 1 for my nephew. Since they are the only people who ever used them.

I dont know much information about when they were bought and when they got RROD's.

I do have a couple of 1 month free trials. So i could use that. If anything i will just get my bro in law to pay for a year since he is the one who wants me online anyways. :p

Oh i am without a doubt. I am bout to go play some more Prey and Lost Planet. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom