single once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys please if you want star a thread on online dating this is getting really difficult for me to deal with and im tired of everyone joking around.
i got her best friend in the entire world preaty much on my side so this is very very good.

guys please if you want star a thread on online dating this is getting really difficult for me to deal with and im tired of everyone joking around.
i got her best friend in the entire world preaty much on my side so this is very very good.

sorry man osiris'es post was tempting.

How do you mean on your side? She supports you in saying that she's dumb because she's going after a 15 year old? How old are you two anyway?

their both like 18 i believe.

it sucks man.. i know what its like to lose someone that you're really close to, but when you move out of the city and she's left at school, things just get weird. i know it did for me and my now ex. she was only like 2 hours away at school but with her schedule being weird and me working and being in high school it made it hard to talk to each other let alone see each other... in the end it didn't work out for us and us talking and being friends in some ways made it harder, but it was for the right reasons. a month or so after we broke up her dad passed away so i started to talk to her and just be like hey, i'm here for you and all that because i still care greatly for her and stuff its just i can't be with her because of other **** that just messed us up. but its good that you're able to think about moving on and stuff, and i would say to remember the good times, don't rag on her too much cause you'll end up feeling like an *** cause i know you still care a ton about her, and just don't rush into things with another chick cause you're probably still a bit unstable about it even if you don't think so, and it could turn really ugly really fast for both of you. I'd just like play around and see what happens and then when you go off to school start looking for a more serious relationship if that's what you're looking for in life..

that's just my two abrahams, so take my advice if you want, if not thanks for reading. :) and you'll turn out fine cause if all the chicks in the world never want to be with you, you still have TF and your computer parts that love you.

im not gone yet im hoping to stay here, and go to the local school because they happen to have the best photography program in the province. im 18 shes 17. all i said is if i have to loose her i want it to be the right way. **** it took us both a year to try and think we didnt care about each other. yet we whent back out so her saying shes lost feelign in 2 days isnt gonna cut it for me. im not letting her go with out a fight that is for sure.
lyrics from my favorite musicians aply to this right now.

It kills me not to know this but I've all but just forgotten
what the color of her eyes were and her scars or how she got them
as the telling signs of age rain down a single tear is dropping
through the valleys of an aging face that this world has forgotten

there is no reconciliation that will put me in my place
and there is no time like the present to drink these draining seconds
but seldom do these words ring true when I'm constantly failing you
like walls that we just can't break through until we disappear

but the day pressed on like crushing weights
for no man does it ever wait
like memories of dying days
that deafen us like hurricanes
bathed in flames we held the brand
uncurled the fingers in your hand
pressed into the flesh like sand
now do you understand?
so tell me now
if this ain't love then how do we get out?

i picked the parts that really aply to my situation. the song is savior by rise against one of the nly main stream bands not to sell out.

i realised today i had to let her go after beign a huge ***, where to close to fall apart, and this iwll only bring us closer either as friends or in our relationship, aslong as shes part of my life il be happy.

eh...relationships...
Mak's advice is and always will be amazin...he's helped me out a lot.

The worst part is that we all seek for advice even though we know what the right answer is...

ANd my prob is...i can give great advice although I fail to follow it myself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom