Should i buy Crysis ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i played crysis on a friends rig for about an hour and loved it...sadly it would melt my current system. Here's some games you will want to check out

cod4
ob
bioshock
rainbow six vegas 1
rainbow six vegas 2

supreme commander is fun if you like RTS"S

I hated Crysis :)

I found its single player rubbish compared to CoD4's. And didn't even bother to try to multiplayer.

It ran like crap on my pc with reasonable settings, and i wouldn't say my pc is slow :eek:

2GB ram, E6850@3Ghz and 8800GTS 320MB @ 1280x720.

CoD4 singleplayer is crap, the multiplayer is fun though

Crysis SP > CoD4 SP

but HL2 series has a much better singleplayer campaign, and I'm more impressed with Episode 2 visuals than CoD4, Crysis' got visual realism down pat, but lacks so much style it's disgusting, there's a complete absence of any form of art direction, HL2 on the other hand, is soaked in it

CoD4 doesn't impress me at all, the one game I regret buying for singleplayer - the multiplayer is decent, but if I feel like playing online I have TF2 for that...

Orange box's got the HL2 series, Portal and TF2... that completely owns what CoD4 offers for the same price (sometimes cheaper) I hate CoD4, it's an overrated POC

^^

Dunno what youre talking about. It was short, but fun and you can play on all the modes to get more of it. I had a blast throughout the whole game. Crysis is just plain boring, and not as realistic as cod4.

I thought Crysis was alright. It just depends on the type of game you prefer. Also you can try game demos before you spend money on the full game. I don't think I have seen any for crysis though. Also I wouldn't buy games from Best buy or Wal-Mart or other retail stores. You could save lots of money by finding them on eBay. I have had very little problem buying games on eBay. I bought my crysis game for $26.00 USD when it was still $50.00 USD in the stores.

I agree with you Eric.

I have gotten these games this past week off e-bay....from the same seller...all had Free 1st class shipping

1. Call Of Juarez $6.46
2. Orange Box $20.50
3. Unrael Tournament III $8.00
4. Kane & Lynch $7.78

Grand Total of under $43 Shipped!

that is less than I would pay for the Orange Box at my Wal-Mart.....unfortunately we do not have a Best Buy or Circuit City in this small town.

its all up to you. it is the type of game play you really want. I personally like crysis better than COD4, but I know many who thought the other way around. They are both great though. and HL2

^^

Dunno what youre talking about. It was short, but fun and you can play on all the modes to get more of it. I had a blast throughout the whole game. Crysis is just plain boring, and not as realistic as cod4.

It also appears you know what your talking about when it comes to games also ;)

it is all up to personal preference. please lets keep the arguing to a minimum. we could all take a stance on what is better, that is up to who is playing. They are both good, lets settle at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom