- 4 GB (2 x 2) DDR2 Transcend - RAM
- nVidia nForce 780i SLI - Motherboard
- Sony Blu-Ray Burner
- Samsung 226bw 22" - LCD
- G51 Matrix Sound System by Logitech
- Cooler Master Cosmos - Cabinet
- Cooler Master m700 - PSU
- G15 Keyboard by Logitech

Do you guys think.. i should go in for Crysis at the moment.. not sure if it would work Properly with just a single gts.. or would it ?
Please help could help me save.
thanks.

you can run it great. no doubt. prob can't crank up the AA and AF, but hey. on a 22in, it should run just fine

Defiantly get Crysis. The graphics are amazing, single player is good, and multi player is excellent. You system should be able to run it with high settings.

:O
Are we forgetting the all important CoD4!?!?!

Get it =]
It's awesome on 360, so I presume it's awesome on PC.

I'd have it; but my rig is ****, considering my graphics card is still AGP:(

but yes.
Get CoD4 aswell! =]

I hated Crysis :)

I found its single player rubbish compared to CoD4's. And didn't even bother to try to multiplayer.

It ran like crap on my pc with reasonable settings, and i wouldn't say my pc is slow :eek:

2GB ram, E6850@3Ghz and 8800GTS 320MB @ 1280x720.

I thought Crysis was alright. It just depends on the type of game you prefer. Also you can try game demos before you spend money on the full game. I don't think I have seen any for crysis though. Also I wouldn't buy games from Best buy or Wal-Mart or other retail stores. You could save lots of money by finding them on eBay. I have had very little problem buying games on eBay. I bought my crysis game for $26.00 USD when it was still $50.00 USD in the stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom