Should Apple pull out of the computer market in 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for some reason i get a blank page.

Anyways, this makes me want to research why IBM decided to discontinue OS2. Anyone have any insight?

Also, Is Mac still considered the best for image / video editing?

No not really, windows has taken that over a long time ago. To be honest that happened a long time ago back in the early 2000's it's mostly the bigger studios that keep using it as they have always had mac's why change.

I don't think it's going to happen. Mac has always been the underdog to windows and will still continue to do so. And Mac still has thier loyal subjects that will refuse to do any thing with the windows operating system.

Part of the reason is that 2009 was a year where a lot of people had not had the crash like they used to. And this I do see continuing into 2010. Therefore people are holding off on perchasing another Mac Computer.

While Steve Jobs still has is loyal subjects, i don't see Mac terminating the sales of computers. If any thing, he might get a little more realistic about some of his price points of his computer products. Especialy on his desktop computers

This just may well be the spark that makes Mac think about their users, and design towers and such that don't have dual xeons and 1 gajillion megs of ram.

Something that an average desktop user would want.. A nice dual core tower.

you know, i have come to a conclusion. I am not a fan boy towards any brand....i buy whats best. So, since i always buy windows, because it is the best IMO (well i kind of feel like saying it is just the best, but i dont want mac lovers to flame), i am a fanboy to windows. I hate mac computers.....i just hate them, i have had a chance to use there notebooks, and desktops, and honestly, there nothing mac makes them up to be. In my experience, they crash, freeze more then windows. The real fact that bugs me about them, is they believe that there computers are not pc's.....pc means personal computer....like wow. It should really be "im a mac, and im a windows"

/end of rant

you know, i have come to a conclusion. I am not a fan boy towards any brand....i buy whats best. So, since i always buy windows, because it is the best IMO (well i kind of feel like saying it is just the best, but i dont want mac lovers to flame), i am a fanboy to windows. I have mac computer.....i just hate them, i have had a chance to use there notebooks, and desktops, and honestly, there nothing mac makes them up to be. In my experience, they crash, freeze more then windows. The real fact that bugs me about them, is the believe that there computer are not pc's.....pc means personal computer....like wow. It should really be "im a mac, and im a windows"

/end of rant

lol +1

macs arent called pc's because they arent... they are super expensive paper weights :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom