senior prank

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a flash movie of this emo kid i hate in school and Posted it ALL over the schools myspace accounts. I also helped tie strap all the freshmen lockers with tie straps it wasnt my idea though.

Was just told of an interesting one that happened a number of years ago, also at Leaside, incidentally. Simple, and effective. Some people just basically removed the letters off the sign at the street to change it from "LEASIDE HIGH SCHOOL" to "LSD HIGH COOL"

That would have been interesting to see while driving down Eglinton :p.

Yolkz said:
I made a flash movie of this emo kid i hate in school and Posted it ALL over the schools myspace accounts. I also helped tie strap all the freshmen lockers with tie straps it wasnt my idea though.

So you had to brin someone down? That's very high and mighty of you.

Does your school have a swimming pool? If it does fill it with blue or clear jello mix so when someone jumps in to go swimming they just land in a pile of gelatin. Yes they make clear jello.

Sylus said:
Does your school have a swimming pool? If it does fill it with blue or clear jello mix so when someone jumps in to go swimming they just land in a pile of gelatin. Yes they make clear jello.

yeah you can kill someone like that...

Plus it would take a lot of clear gelitin mix to turn a pool into jello.

Just pooring a bunch of red dye in the pool would be funnier and easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom