senior prank

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can hire someone to do it, like a tow truck driver, it shouldn't cost that much. Just tell them what ya wanna do and ask for their help and if they have a good sense of humor they will probably help ya out, just make sure you give them a big tip. Also you could get some of your friends in on it instead of just doing it by yourself, you can split the cost, share the credit and the punishment, if ya get caught.

That'd have to be one dumb'arsed' school to not notice someone doing that. My old highschool had "proctors" patrolling all over the place.

organize massive searches for "lost" contact lenses in gym class or in hallways between classes. don't let anyone walk through the hall as they might step on it. (pretending you've lost something is a good cover for all kinds of subversive behavior)

Norcent said:
How much trouble would i get in if i put x lacks or how ever you spell it but it makes you go to the bathroom.

What if i put that in ketchup or some kind of food?

How much trouble are we talkin about if i get caught?

A kid at school through a rock and it hit me in the head and was bleeding for 2 hours and i had to get 2 stitches but he only got 3 days of detention.

So what do you think i'll get if i do that?

Depends on how ****ed the students are, I know I'd be ready to freak on anyone that did that.

ha...

but all of our senior pranks get caught or are really, REALLY lame. last years was releasing 100 crikets into the school during the summer... OOH

but this years is supposed to be "really big"... the dumb****s probably are gonna get caught or somehting, but i got a little "preview" of what it is

my friend (who thinks shes a senior... shes a stupid freshmen...) was saying, "yeah, were like, going to like, hijack the PA system, and like, play [some song, i forgot] on it all day"

hmm.. lets think about this... lets see, whats that thing to turn off the power again, oh yeah, the fuse box?!

or maybe scisors to cut the wire?

or even unhinging the door to the PA system... ANY of this come into their minds???

i just don't get these idiots!!!

Her idea seems lame. A senior prank has to be something that everyone will remember for years to come. Something annoying and poorly done just won't cut it.

cob several realestate signs and stick them in the front school yard--maybey with sold written on them? LMAO that would be good

-tp trees(ooold prank tho)---is there colored tp? heh

hmmmm ever hear of a voice distortor?
lure the princiapal and secretary out of office and use one of those distortors on the PA system (get a tone that sounds like the principal and say: "students, due to your excellent behaviour so far this year, you are being dismissed early, school is out for the rest of this week. then sabatage the pa system (cut wire) and run.

iv read wayyyy to many comic books

i got a really awesome prank for you guys to pull!!!!!!!!!!

GET a **** LOAD OF KRAZY glue, and inject tons of it into the locks to the outside doors. Best prank ever :firstlove

or if you had a nice welding kit, i would weld all of the metal doors shut to the metal frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom