See what you can afford when your an Admin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same thing with the Ford Excursion and other huge vehicles. 9 times outa 10, the people who b i t c h about them, cant afford one so they gotta complain about something....If you were driving one, you wouldnt be complaining.
that's such ignorant nonsense....no I can't afford it, but even if I could I wouldn't buy that piece of crap. If I was given one for free the only time I'd ride in it is when I took it to sell it off to get a GOOD car.

And yes the whole girls driving huge ass SUV's and Trucks pisses me off too. Everytime you see a truck driving down the road you can pretty much assume it's a chick here in california. All it does is 'make them feel safe' which terrifies me to death due to the fact more times than none they just pull right out infront of you in traffic because they got a car so d@mn big they don't give a shit.

Pisses me the hell off.

along with what others have said...

i to, prefer the original hummers....but with a big 50cal on top to finish it off!

would like to see someone pull out in front of me then!

The person inside that DIED.

Imagine going at 70mph and then just stopping...your ribs would probably rip out of your body and go flying.

Flanker said:
The person inside that DIED.

Imagine going at 70mph and then just stopping...your ribs would probably rip out of your body and go flying.

Yeah they likely could have. But they would die in pretty much anything than.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom