Scouting in CS:S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know it's sped up. I sped it up, it is my server. :D

I sped it up because I can't stand slow walking games ... I'm used to Quake 3, and UT2k4. Once you get used to it, playing games like CS is intolerable. Even BF2 is fast enough for me.

People use aimbots there, it makes it more of a challenge. ;)

Even without a bot, I own them all. :p

Yeah i will agree that the scout is a good sniper rifle on CS:S but i would rathor have the AWP becuz when you snipe with the scout it does not a have that much of a powerful shot as the AWP.

@The General: i'm sorry but i'm gonna have to call you out on your 1337 stats in Enemy Territory. i've been playing ET since it's inception. I have played etpub 2.55 and 2.60, jaymod, etpro, you name it.

i run a server, know people that run servers, know the guy that wrote jaymod and have played with guys that play TWL Alpha. i've played in matches against most of the top 50 players listed on splatterladder just to see how i measure up.

my point is...there is absolutely no way i will believe that you "average" 160-200 kills per match with a sten UNTIL i see a demo. if you're using an aimbot then blah, who cares. no one likes a cheat.

BUT if that's true then i'd love to see a demo. still i personally don't believe you. and no one i've told about your posts does either. not trying to flame or anything but those numbers are almost out of reach, ESP. with a sten that overheats for 3-5 seconds in the middle of each clip.

email me one of those ungodly matches to henley83 at gmail dot com

n30phYte said:
@The General: i'm sorry but i'm gonna have to call you out on your 1337 stats in Enemy Territory. i've been playing ET since it's inception. I have played etpub 2.55 and 2.60, jaymod, etpro, you name it.

i run a server, know people that run servers, know the guy that wrote jaymod and have played with guys that play TWL Alpha. i've played in matches against most of the top 50 players listed on splatterladder just to see how i measure up.

my point is...there is absolutely no way i will believe that you "average" 160-200 kills per match with a sten UNTIL i see a demo. if you're using an aimbot then blah, who cares. no one likes a cheat.

BUT if that's true then i'd love to see a demo. still i personally don't believe you. and no one i've told about your posts does either. not trying to flame or anything but those numbers are almost out of reach, ESP. with a sten that overheats for 3-5 seconds in the middle of each clip.

email me one of those ungodly matches to henley83 at gmail dot com

Send those demos to me, too; email: themajor [flops] gmx [flops] net

The damage is way high in my server. Two shots with sten = dead. I'll record one tonight, but no promises.

And remember, this isn't a gimp server, you actually get to move around. It's not like all the men are 80 years old and can't walk.

/g_speed "575"

And the sten only overheats if you don't pay attention... Hold it down for 10 rounds, slow it down a bit, reload, hold it down for 10 rounds, slow it down a bit, reload. No big deal.

"No one likes a cheat" - I love cheaters, they make it more of a challenge, and it's more rewarding when you kill them because you know they are cheating and you aren't.

If you consider setting any of these cvars cheating, then I cheat:

/cg_fov "135"
/com_maxfps "125"
/cl_timenudge "-50"
/r_drawfoliage "0"
/r_primitives "3"

well then don't bother if you've turned up the damage settings. if you've dont that much tweaking any n00ber could pull those kinda numbers.

i was actually kinda anxious to see such a thing, but meh, now not so much.

n30phYte said:
well then don't bother if you've turned up the damage settings. if you've dont that much tweaking any n00ber could pull those kinda numbers.

i was actually kinda anxious to see such a thing, but meh, now not so much.

You do realize that with the damage up, it's easier to kill, but it's also easier to die, right?

Any n00ber would know that. ;)

You seem to think you are pretty leet. I doubt you would make it in my server, as 95% of the players cheat. I still get highest fragger most of the time.

Also, the hitboxes on my server are really big, that would account for the 70% accuracy. ;)

And if you don't like it, I don't care, everyone else seems to like it just fine. ;)

srank.mpl

TheMajor said:
/cl_timenudge "-50"
/r_drawfoliage "0"
/r_primitives "3"

What do those do?

cl_timenudge reduces noticable lag, it makes all the players seem slightly jittery, and jittery makes it easier to kill. If I wasn't supposed to use it, it should be a locked cvar like /cg_thirdperson or /god, but since it is not, I am free to use it. ;)

r_drawfoliage 0 gets rid of the grass in certain maps.

r_primitives 3 is hard to explain, just go try it and you'll see.

The General said:
cl_timenudge reduces noticable lag, it makes all the players seem slightly jittery, and jittery makes it easier to kill. If I wasn't supposed to use it, it should be a locked cvar like /cg_thirdperson or /god, but since it is not, I am free to use it. ;)

r_drawfoliage 0 gets rid of the grass in certain maps.

r_primitives 3 is hard to explain, just go try it and you'll see.

Ok, so drawfoliage is the same as athmospheric effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom