Scouting in CS:S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
Well yesterday I just started scouting, and I must say, its very addicting.

My scores are usally 17-15 when I scout, and I'm getting real good at it.

I love the scout now and hate the awp.

I think more people should give the scout a chance...

If used properly, it's really lethal.

the funnest about scouting is when u're close range and u just kill them unscoped :p (cuz scout is so accurate)

or even better, if u turn a corner, see the enemy and fluke a scout, unscoped, HEADSHOT! :cool:

lol

scout is def the way to go, i gave up the awp years ago. it makes me feel better about myself compared to the dirty dirty awp

since i got my new comp..i had to up the res and it somehow changed the feel of the mouse. so my sniping skills have fallen..for now :cool:

havent played CSS in a while..mmh whats scout already?The cheapest sniper? Sniper that you can scope people out at 200 meters and kill them effortless? Oh yeah that one!The one that was pis*ing me off at every beginning of rounds....Round begins,5 steps forward and BANG!!! dead already.Sorry ,no respect for the long-distance shooters:),too easy!Stick with the Ak or the m4,lol

mal said:
,no respect for the long-distance shooters:),too easy!Stick with the Ak or the m4,lol

Yeah and you should definatly respect the people who run up with M4's who spray and pray:rolleyes:

Such skill for sure......

vince369 said:
since i got my new comp..i had to up the res and it somehow changed the feel of the mouse. so my sniping skills have fallen..for now :cool:

The EXACT same thing happened to me too...

mal said:
havent played CSS in a while..mmh whats scout already?The cheapest sniper? Sniper that you can scope people out at 200 meters and kill them effortless? Oh yeah that one!The one that was pis*ing me off at every beginning of rounds....Round begins,5 steps forward and BANG!!! dead already.Sorry ,no respect for the long-distance shooters:),too easy!Stick with the Ak or the m4,lol

Naw the one that kills people effortlessly is an AWP. It takes skill to play with a scout.

NeedAcpu said:
Naw the one that kills people effortlessly is an AWP. It takes skill to play with a scout.

That indeed!!!

I sucked at first, but it's all about straffing and quick shots.

Scout is a manly gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom