school is so gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, thread way out of control, needs to be shut down.
just dont say gay unless you are talking about homosexuality(sp?)
simple
-------------------------------finished----------------------------------------

this thread is rediculous.
it's "ridiculous" :D muahaha

as far as the lesbian things........that's why you go for women that are bi and tell her to bring her girlfriend over :D

nitestick said:
no offence but that is my point. it is STUPID. it's people who talk like this that give my generation a bad name. i knew exactly what he meant i just think it is a bad way of putting it. i don't think i'm the only person who is annoyed by the way people speak these days and i'm only 16

I understand that, and I completely agree. I just don't understand why people have to make a big deal out of nothing, we know what he's implying and that's good enough.

Just because you don't like the word, doesn't mean you should go out and scramble his statements, like I said, you know how the person is implying it.

"Qw##r would have been more suitable. lol..."

people who call everything gay are closetted homosexuals in alot of cases.
.... It realy gets on my nurves when gay people try to rub their "Culture" off on other people. I'm Black, but you don't see me trying to make everyone else that way, do you? you can talk about the way you "Go" all you want, but just quit trying to make everyone else that way. :confused:

People should quit throwing that word around like a cussword anyway. You don't see people saying "My school is COON", do you? :rolleyes: :cool:

ThisThreadSux.jpg

aww you ruined it, here lets try again...

-----------------------------Finished----------------------------------------------

DJ-CHRIS said:
However in this case the school isnt gay. Calling everything gay is a terrible misuse of the word and the people who call everything gay are closetted homosexuals in alot of cases.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

I dont think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom