S.t.a.l.k.e.r

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i got a question i just bought the game and i could run this game good but i cant even play it gives me a ****** german messege and yea i just bought it and cant even play it ok well if someone can let me know then that would be great thanks

Did you install the patch? There's two, one for U.S., and one for worldwide. Couldn't hurt...except you lose all your saved games :)

yea i get this thing cmon can any1 help me out

fehler x
die page-datelist deaktiert oder die dateigrobe reicht nicht ahs um zu funictionieren braucht das spiel cine dage-datel vcn mindesteng 2 gb bitte\clie system.ken figuration anpassen,bevor das spiel erneut gestartet wird

ok yea i downloaded one but do i need a certain one like the us one if you can tell me where to download it man i just wanna start playin the game

US Patch
stkus10001.exe - FileFront.com

Worldwide Patch
stkww10001.exe - FileFront.com

I can't understand that error message though..Russian?

Just know you have to delete your saved games, and then install the patch. If your getting errors, you might just want to reinstall, and then install the patch, if it doesn't take that long on your computer.

I haven't seen any glitches yet, so I don't know much about it.

KGB you might have gotten one of the international versions on accident. Mixed up CDs by manufacturer? Don't know.

I think the game is awesome. I like how realistic everything feels. Sometimes I just find a nice high building, get out my binoculars, and look for some dogs ripping apart some bandits off in the distance. I like how things go on like everyday life that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Its cool how dead bodies stay forever (atleast Ive never seen them disappear).

The guns took me a little while to get used to but now I like the realism and physics that is put into them. I like shooting my shotgun at the ground next to a bandit, taking out his legs and then shooting him execution style while hes lying on the ground unable to move. HAHAHA that sounds kinda sadistic, lol don't worry guys I'm not some crazy freak.

I'm running the game at MAX EVERYTHING @ 1680x1050 so it looks pretty nice.

All in all, I am very pleased by the game. It might help that I had not followed the game whatsoever until about a week before it came out so I was not in all the hype. I recommend it.

This sucks so much, ive had my PC a meer month or two, and already theres a game that it wont play on high. Looks like i'll be upgrading my system again for my B-day.

My specs at mome...

E6300
X1950Pro
2GB PC5300 RAM.

Im really annoyed, but, owell i'll being upgrading for UT2007 and Crysis anyway.... Does Stalker look any good at medium-low settings ? because thats what i'll have to run at.

Holy crap, i just relaised something... If this game has rediculous settings for reccomended and looks Half as good as Crysis... then who the **** is gona be able to run Crysis at max ?? o... wait... there always them people that have £££££££££££ and will be getting X2900XTX in Crossfire and 800 of QX6700 Quad Cores....and 10,000W PSU's to power there 8GB of 1066 RAM. . :( (I wa sonly joking, except for Dual X2900's, But it got my point across.

I have geforce 6600 (not gt) and I'm playing the game on 1024x768 on medium settings.

I haven't played too much but until now I think the game totally sucks and boring. There something that I don't like is that when you talk with someone, he doesn't speak. In oblivion when you talk with someone, he will speack.

The game also have a lot of bugs.

The game also have a lot of bugs.

well of course it has a lot of bugs; what did you expect? do you remember how many bugs oblivion had when it was released and how long it took them to sort it out? hopefully, it won't take them that long for stalker:)

as for the game; i haven't played it yet, but as i heard it's pretty much boring in first few hours of playing, later it gets better or at least my friends say so:)

btw, it looks great on trailers... personally, i can't wait to play it... it looks bloody **** creepy... just the way i like it:)

This sucks so much, ive had my PC a meer month or two, and already theres a game that it wont play on high. Looks like i'll be upgrading my system again for my B-day.

My specs at mome...

E6300
X1950Pro
2GB PC5300 RAM.

Im really annoyed, but, owell i'll being upgrading for UT2007 and Crysis anyway.... Does Stalker look any good at medium-low settings ? because thats what i'll have to run at.

Holy crap, i just relaised something... If this game has rediculous settings for reccomended and looks Half as good as Crysis... then who the **** is gona be able to run Crysis at max ?? o... wait... there always them people that have £££££££££££ and will be getting X2900XTX in Crossfire and 800 of QX6700 Quad Cores....and 10,000W PSU's to power there 8GB of 1066 RAM. . :( (I wa sonly joking, except for Dual X2900's, But it got my point across.

Don't ever try to keep up with running pc games on high settings at high resolutions....to do that you will always need the latest and greatest hardware and an sli or crossfire set up.....good lord that is a very fast way to go BROKE!

And yes, all those pretty crisis trailers are run with just that....the latest and greatest hardware settings.

Just learn to tweak the resolution and other video settings for smooth gameplay....that is the 1st thing you must have...if you acheive that the go for alittle more eye candy, little by little.

Don't just go crank all the sliders to ultra high and try to play with bad frame rates.....i see people do that alot.

First framerates....then eye-candy.

Ok... Framerates are important. But Dambed !, Ive just spent £500 on a PC, and after One month i cant play a game how i want to play it.... This world is a sidistic place :(. Me Unhappy. I always new this was the case... But it sucks so much more When theres games you just need to see at high settings...crysis being one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom