Regarding god saving the kittens-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major you can't give them food dude. And nor could you go around trying to castrate all the wild animals out there. You're looking at it completel unrealistic now.

You're like trying to save every last living creature on the planet or something which just isn't possible.

We can't give them food as it'd be impossible to do so, beyond that even if we did, we'd eventually be overrun by those animals and like guru said, they themselves would be dying off because of the mass amounts of food they'd consume and not leave for the rest.

The point is you can't do anything that would require hauling them all in and trying to change their natural life.

Death is a part of their natural cycle, birth control isn't.

oh jeez, don't even start bringing up another debate yon. Believe what you want.

Hmm TheMajor I'm not sure what.. you're train of thought is here... We've been hunting animals for years, it is (I think) a very lucrative useful industry in the US that is well controlled and needed. They would become overpopulated, do not bash my lifestyle, You would have the same problems if europeans hadnt already destroyed the native animals habitat. Like Guru said they would become overpopulated and starve, its checks and balances of the natural world and we have kinda taken place of some of the animals. The population is up, it needs to be controlled. You cannot save everything and everyone, thats a foolish notion.

Yon said:
But "god" doesn't exist so he can't do stuff...
Fine, replace god with (Insert Deity Here).
I don't believe in that guy too, but I know what people are going on about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom