Reformating Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallenapples

In Runtime
When I try to reformat my computer I get all the way to the EULA and licence agreement and it says press F8 to continue, I push F8 and nothing happens, but when I push esc or page down it works; is there any other way I can get past here? I need to reformat my computer.

if you press F8 at the "press any key" prompt, does it respond?

if not, pull off the F8 key and play with the plunger inside.

Does the windows cd work in another machine?

Do you have a F Lock button that needs to be on? Some newer keyboard have a F Lock to that the Function keys work like they are supposed to.

All the keys work until I get to the EULA agreement, I have yet to try it...and omg I'm on my new microsoft wireless keyboard and I just noticed the f lock. I'm gonna give it try THANKS!

THANKS IT WAS THE F KEY, MY COMPUTER IS REFORMATTED! Can anyone tell me where I get driver updates and where to go, because I downloaded sound max and it says the driver isn't installed and the same thing goes for the intergrated graphics card, where and how can I update all of the drivers for my pc? Also my computer keeps making a beep noise. I have built-in speakers in the pc and external ones, how do I get windows to get sound? I won't even let me stand by HELP PLEASE!

Go to the PC Manufacturer's website. Search by make and model. If you are unsure. Post the make and model and someone will try to find it for you.

Yeah that would make life simple but keep me bored. :p

Many people forget about that F Lock key. I know i have done it a ton of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom