Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how every group of friends has that one guy who everyone knows is just a moron and is only kept in the group for the entertainment of the rest of the group? Thats Norcent. Also, if your group doesnt have one, its probably you :D

Ok, I guess I didn't see this thread quick enough. Shame on me..

This isn't a Norcent thread, this is a thread about Norcent ;)
Yes, and it will still be closed. Open discussion about mod/admin treatment of other members is not permited.

which i happened to get an infraction for commenting on >_<

Because you were asked not to reply by a mod. Asked is not the right word. You were TOLD.
This thread will also probably be locked, assuming history repeats itself.
This is True.

Because the threads get out of hand.
Not just that, but by the shear number and similarity of his threads/posts.

So now, to better understand the situation and why this thread will be closed along with similar threads, there will be an anouncement sooner or later made out to all members. The mod/admin team is currently discussing the content of this message.

But for now. Let it be Known that:
1. There are to be NO threads or posts about other members and how the mod/admin should deal with any of their actions.

2. There are to be NO threads or posts about why other threads or posts are closed, deleted or modified in any way.

3. There are to be NO threads or posts concerning the internal policies of the mod/admin team or how we act on them.

HOWEVER!! If you have to ask or know, there is only one correct way to go about it. Members may PRIVATE MESSAGE any of the mods and admins asking similar questions. It is not guaranteed that you will get the answer you like or even if you get an answer at all.

This is how it will be until a global anouncement is made.
This Thread will be Closed BUT not deleted.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.
If you have a question for the mods/admins use the Private message system.

Ya, this is seriously a cheap shot. what if people skipped to page 2 and then posted. Would they have any way of knowing they can't post in the thread.

I know I am going to get a warning, but this need to be said,

Ya, this is seriously a cheap shot. what if people skipped to page 2 and then posted. Would they have any way of knowing they can't post in the thread.

I know I am going to get a warning, but this need to be said,

lol - you get an auto warning with a 5 point infraction for posting in a thread that should have been locked. Some pretty dirty dealings going on here these days at the ole TF.

ste you should be ashamed of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom