Question About The Yellow and Red Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great another little mod wanna be floating around.

So you're saying that since we post in off topic we are noob's,Most everyone that post's in off topic are all the older member's that are tired of answering the same question's day after day from noob's that don't know how to ****ing use google,If you actually would open you're little wanna be eye's you would see this isn't that big of a "TECHNOLOGY" forum any more,It's just mainly 13yo's asking what cpu gpu or mobo should i get to over clock,This place has went to **** real ****ing quik,The only other thing i have to say is STFU and have a nice day :D

Of all people I thought you could read.
Sorry I overestimated you.... :(

I would "preach" reading all posts before opening your mouth but it would fall on deaf ears.

Well I ment, being off topic in real threads, posts that count. I can understand being off topic in the off topic forum...

Of all people I thought you could read.
Sorry I overestimated you.... :(

I would "preach" reading all posts before opening your mouth but it would fall on deaf ears.

If you ever were thinking about becoming a moderator here allow me to provide a little advice:

A) Consider editing/removing your post here
B) Honestly, continue to uphold the integrity that you feel tech forums has to offer. Continue to provide your technical knowledge in other threads that haven't been answered or perhaps not answered correctly.

No offense Ste, but you pretty much blew your chances right there with that quote. No matter how another member comes across on a forum, as a mod to have to uphold a little maturity and your reaction to Shumway's honest thoughts was uncalled for.

Ste, please stop flooding my Inbox with your reports. The mods are well aware of this thread and will attend to it accordingly. Thank You.

Bull.jpg

First off his thoughts would have changed if he read all posts.
I respect peoples opinions, but not when people fail to read all posts. His response was to something I did not mean and I even clarified myself in another post which I qouted below.

Being a mod is something to be earned and I may never be one, but I will conduct myself like one. For it shows maturity, something which many members have little or none of.. I don't care if you flame me, I don't care how much you insult me. For if you do you will only be showing how weak and imature you are. You will be disciplined by someone. Maybe: never by me, maybe I won't be a mod ever. But I can ensure that I will not be getting any cards. I don't need to flam people. I am above that. I will let the current mods/admins deal with what you have to say. As I will report anything that breaks the rules. Against me, or anyone else.

The reports shall continue as the need for them does.

Ste and GSM, both of you are acting like children. This thread has provided a lot of valuable information about new card system and I don't want to see it locked. If you have to do this bickering, take it to TOV or somewhere that isn't here. You both say that you are mature, but you surely aren't acting like it.

You just proved the point that I made in my above post. Thank you.
Are you just asking to be banned?

ORGINALLY POST HERE
ToV :: View topic - The Card counting thread
Trotter said:
can't you see that you have created a monster?
I didn't make it, and we are trying to make it better .

Some improvement. tech forums had a member (003) openly post in OT requesting that one of the mods just delete their account. Yes, I noticed that you edited my post about that.
Meanwhile you got some of the other members thinking that it's either a game or joke.

Seriously, look at some of those post about the Card System all ready on both of out forums. Members are treating it as a joke

http://www.techist.com/forums/f6/new-card-system-138827/

Trotter said:
Trotter uses the word "Vague" to discribe some of the offencess. I am using the word Confusing or misleading as it seems that some of these things are not fully thought out.
The key word is "discretion". Not every possible offense can be spelled out. You want a list of what words get which points? What picture gets which one? It is a system that relies upon human judgment. Any infraction someone has received, but feels they shouldn't have, let me know and I will check it out.

Since no of the actual infractions scores was not posted until I ask for it, I think that all current unbanned members should have infraction revoted. And I feel that the TF Mods should have Yellow Card Score Sheet sticked for every one else to read, like in the Off Topic RULES & Offending Others Sticky.
And if you do that, I think people might actually consider to treak your Yellow Red Card System a little more seriously.

Trotter said:
Try talking instead of ridiculing. I am open for mature discussion and suggestions, and always have been. I seldom get any of either, though.
Fine then, tell me this.....
Go through that this thread and tell me where I was not being mature.

Trotter said:
All of us will listen if it is civil. Attacking the forum is not civil.
Go through that this thread and tell me where I was "attacking" the forums.
Trotter said:
This has gotten pretty ugly, but it doesn't have to be. I am open to suggestions.

What do you think that this entire thread was on about? I was giving you a mature mind, civil suggestion where I was not attacking the forums in any way. What part of "You System Is Not Working" don't you get? At least Elbatrop1 seem to realise that there is some thing wrong. Like you have one member leave as he was fed up. And I lost count on the number of bannings.

Seriously, you bring in the new card system out of the blue. Not telling or informing any one about it. You except people are just going to sit there and lap it up.

The previous system worked. I don't see how giving out yellow cards and red cards are going to really do it any better.

I dont care what you said, wht are you a internet psyciatrist....

Honestly, i dont care if i get banned, i don't appriciate 16 year old kids playing cop....
I'm not 16 and I'm not going to get into a war with you. I was simply trying to point out that you are no better than all of the people who you have been attacking all day. And if you don't care if you get banned, why don't you just leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom