PS 3 Games I wish they came with

Status
Not open for further replies.
360 just a expensive brick, why dont you just buy them at the hardware store they're 10cents each better deal if you ask me, a brick can be thrown at windows and i'd rather be caught holding a brick than being near a 360

It's sad when people who don't even work for Microsft, Nintendo and Sony get more worked over up over defending their favoured console than the actual people who develop and market them to make a living off of. Then again, it's also quite humourous from an outsider view, so please continue. IF THEY INSULT YOUR PREFERRED CONSOLE THEY INSULT YOUR HONOUR, REMEMBER THAT!

ide rather have an expensive brick than an expensive doorstop. ****, at least a brick can double as a doorstop, door stop is just lame. along with PS3

*sigh*...... fanboy's.... *sigh*.... what can you do.. Except Ignore his post like I said in another thread.. act like they are not there lol.

360 just a expensive brick, why dont you just buy them at the hardware store they're 10cents each better deal if you ask me, a brick can be thrown at windows and i'd rather be caught holding a brick than being near a 360

I think someone has been sleeping to much with there PS3, oh well.

Anyway we have a PS3 and the games just don't cut it. Most have been done before or just original ideas with a little raz daz added to it lol.

theend is a ****ing idiot
the ps3 is not worth the money i got one but i didnt pay for it
i traded a wii and 100 bucks for it
and im inda regretting it, the wii is alot more fun and my 360has better games and graphics then then ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom