PS 3 Games I wish they came with

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafguy81

In Runtime
A harder level because I bought Call of Duty 3 on PS 3 and on my Xbox 360. The PS3 version is so too easy even on hardest level. One part of the game you need to go in treaches and take out flax guns and that part took me like three days to get past it on Xbox 360. On PS3 I got past it in 15 minutes in PS3 you can stand in wide open alot and not die right away. Don't get me wrong I enjoy my PS3 because I can play my old games but, I'd like more challenging game option as well for exp gamers.

Xbox 360 wins as far as more challenging games and better controller.

of course it has abetter remote it was a rip off of sony's remote just like every joypad for the computer is, dont beleive me? look at the original xb0x controller, then look at the 360 controller and compare that to the sixaxis, exactly same buttons with different names. also about that difficulty, are you that good? maybe you could be getting better, jk Bill Gates Foundation problaly paid dev's to port that game like that so people buy the 360 version instead:)

Screw you M$

Oh lord, not again! Also, if Gates did pay developers to make it harder, and as a consequence better, then great! I wont get angry about that. Like I've said before, do you think that Sony and Nintendo don't play the same tricks MS does? You'd have to be seriously naive to believe that. As far as the controller, who cares? If it works, it works. We wont go into how much Sony ripped off from Nintendo. ALL COMPANIES ARE DOING THIS!!!!

of course it has abetter remote it was a rip off of sony's remote just like every joypad for the computer is, dont beleive me? look at the original xb0x controller, then look at the 360 controller and compare that to the sixaxis, exactly same buttons with different names. also about that difficulty, are you that good? maybe you could be getting better, jk Bill Gates Foundation problaly paid dev's to port that game like that so people buy the 360 version instead:)

Screw you M$

erm, excuse me but i beleive that the PS1 came up with the shape controller that has also been on the PS2 AND PS3. Copying? I dont think so . . . .

I'm counting the days until i get my ps3....I'm gunna play motorstorm all day , and then when GTA 4 comes out, and socom 4........O__O. I do like the sixaxis controller better than the xbox controller, but thats my $.02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom