Proud new owner of a GMail Account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
qiranworms said:

And zip, I've added you to my list of people to invite as soon as I get invites.

i appreciate it man, im getting really pissed off about my emails. I have alrady 3 email accounts from yahoo that i cant use due to viruses being sent so much that its incredible, and other emails being shut down.

qiranworms, they arent professional yet they have to best and most used search engine in the world. Just because yahoo has a terribly busy and ugly website doesnt mean they are more professional than google. Do you think that they would allow people to use it if it wasnt secure? duh..

poipo said:
qiranworms, they arent professional yet they have to best and most used search engine in the world. Just because yahoo has a terribly busy and ugly website doesnt mean they are more professional than google. Do you think that they would allow people to use it if it wasnt secure? duh..

Just a small misunderstanding here. I never anywhere referred to Google as unprofessional. Google is one of the most professional companies I know of. Google is brilliant.

The people I was referring to as unprofessional were the people running the service (not affiliated with Google) that connects to Google webmail and sends the information via a POP server to people using the GMail service. Basically you connect to GMail THROUGH this random POP server. I was referring to them as unprofessional.

Marc have you gotten any invites yet? I wonder how long it is before the next batch goes out... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom