Price tag for a non - certified programmer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ymitchell7

Beta member
:nerd:

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum, so please bare with me.
I have a question that I was hoping someone could answer for me. I don't know a lot about programming or coding for that matter, but I am pretty familiar with the basics, such as the programming languages. I have been working on a software product to put on the market, and I know a handful of college kids who are qualified to help me out on this project, such as coding and development. I can't afford to hire a professional programmer, I am aware that their prices are pretty steep! Being that my prospects are still in college, what would be a fair price to pay them for their programming services? I don't want to offer too little or too much for that matter. Can anyone give me a price range for this? I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanx a lot!!!

Honestly, most college student I have known, with programming skills or otherwise, are often willing to work for a lot less than you may think for two reasons. First off all they just need the money since most college students are poor and secondly they can use the work they do for you as work experience on their resumes after finished their degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom