Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Here in a little while, I will be doing some painting of this old thing.
9da674895f6160c8202da0f3f76d0486.png

547d2335498933fcfb9b903ddb4e2270.png

f0dbe5bf30509120a9dda4684f567627.png

Very bored, and I am honestly happy with a dell case housing everything else :) Kinda just wanna get rid of the dell logo crap on it really.

Also, that floppy drive is there for airflow purposes... No active cooling around the HDD bay, and if I have a huge hole, that's just less air that gets to flow around them from the front. But she isn't a slow thing, but not fast.. Currently being used to host Server 2008 for WSUS, and two PFSense 2.1.5 installs with SQUID and SquidGuard, one for each network gateway. Plan on eventually upping to 16GB of RAM, a SAS controller, 4x 4TB disks, and a Phenom x6 CPU so I can throw my PLEX server onto her.

ESXi Host Specs
AMD Athlon II X2 235e
8GB DDR3-1333
Intel Pro/1000 PT Quad PCI-e NIC
2x 300GB Hitachi Disks
1x 1TB WD Green
1x 160GB Seagate 7200.11

Last edited:

Went to tesco and bought loads of fresh ingredients to make a Korma.

Got me some fresh ginger, garlic cloves, dried ancho chilies (never had these before), full fat yogurt, creamed coconut, almonds and finally some ghee. I had quite a lot of spices at home so didn't have to buy much in that regard.

Was dubious about the ancho chilies, but they are LOVELY. Even on their own. They're fairly mild, but they have this awesome fruity flavor.

The Korma sauce turned out really nice. I've not ate it yet, it's just sat in the fridge ready for this evening. I have also knocked up some dough for fresh home made Naan bread that I will cook on my crepe maker. The 60% hydration dough is made from fine 00 pasta flour, a pinch of salt, yeast, and a tablespoon of plain yoghurt. If you get the pan (in my case crepe maker) really hot you get some nice authentic type bubbles forming. And you end up with the freshest, softest most airy Naan bread ever :yum: I usually find the dough is best doing a 90 minute rise, kneading it again, and then another 18 to 24 hour rise in the fridge. Tends to give the best texture. I didn't think that far ahead on this occasion so 4 hours in the fridge will have to do :p

You are making my mouth water. I love to cook and eat food from all over. Going to copy this down. A friend of mine and I are planning a trip to India this summer and i can't wait to eat...everything.

Hello tech forums, today I am pretty dunk, been drinking Vodka being Rusain standard.

IS ANYONE OUT THEIR.

hehehehehe I feel so drunk.

whats people up too..

Trotter do you fancy making me some Alice springs chicken.

Hhehehe I am so Gone right now.

I've half killed the bottle.

I sat in the house on new years and nearly cried with depression. This makes it so worth while.

Vodka on the Rocks..

Pretty hungry hear.

I feel like partying.

Edit. : Sothern food sounds amazing trotter, wouldnt mind trying some bbq chgicken.

Hello tech forums, today I am pretty dunk, been drinking Vodka being Rusain standard.

IS ANYONE OUT THEIR.

hehehehehe I feel so drunk.

whats people up too..

Trotter do you fancy making me some Alice springs chicken.

Hhehehe I am so Gone right now.

I've half killed the bottle.

I sat in the house on new years and nearly cried with depression. This makes it so worth while.

Vodka on the Rocks..

Pretty hungry hear.

I feel like partying.

Edit. : Sothern food sounds amazing trotter, wouldnt mind trying some bbq chgicken.

Too late. I made broiled steaks, baked potatoes, Velveeta shells and cheese, and steakhouse rolls. Made the wife very happy.

Too late. I made broiled steaks, baked potatoes, Velveeta shells and cheese, and steakhouse rolls. Made the wife very happy.

Listening to some tunes on tube, just had some pork. Something about animal fat being a porkie pig, hehehe, thats craves the need for food.

This bottle WILL BE DEAD bye then end of the night, by the command of spud1200.

Listening to whitney housten, killing my vibe tbh, feel like crying,

"Because Im just wrekless, com on baby I'll write ya name."

Should be an artist me you know, so much pain, so much suffering so much to give life..

You know why we die because we know its an enevitability..

AAAHHHHHHHH

their you go its out their, I said it. blank space baby,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom