Potentially the longest thread in history...

Then he proceeded to get into his rusted out 76 chevy pickup, go home sit in a lawn chair and drink beer all afternoon. Sounds like he really works his *** off. lol

fade2black2004, mann.. You can't swear at your customers, no matter how much you want to.

The **** I cant

If there were other customers here then I would not of used any foul language, but if its just me and a customer and he starts swearing at me, ill say whatever the **** I feel like saying to him. He can go off and tell all his friends how disrespectful I was to him and thats fine because out of the 7 or so weeks ive been open I have not had one complaint but him, I actually get ATLEAST 6 or 7 people a day saying they will not go to gamestop anymore so they are very happy i opened up around here

Call it unprofessional if you want but theres not a person on earth that i will show respect for if they show disrespect for me, I just dont think that way

lol sorry for the double post but i was just going through my papers for the week and this guy claimed to me "you will never stay in business ripping people off" and this week has been the best week profit wise ive ever had

and since opening this i have learned something surprising....there are VERY good looking girls that game out there.....i get atleast 3 a week that make my jaw drop

Congrats fade! yet another tech forums member that has started a business an is doing well, maybe we should set up some kinda TF fortune 500 club or somthing...

Back
Top Bottom