Potentially the longest thread in history...

I've seen that email before. First you click "Unlock" then you enter your social security number, date of birth, drivers license number, physical address, employement history, medical history, finger print, and a blood sample.

Its the most secure thing to do.

DUDE what if he actually ends up doing that lol.

Nah, he knew. And if he figures out how to submit a blood sample through an email link then I think he's stumbled upon a fortune.

hah alright.

One of my older uncles recently got one of those popups and actually called and had them remote onto his machine.
This got me worried so we had a big event at our mosque so I thought it would be the perfect time to say something so I made a quick presentation.
Now I got everyone freaking out about everything :silly:

Anyone watching The Good Place ? im only on ep 5 so no spoilers.

Its kind of junk trash TV, but for some reason I am enjoying it's light heartedness. Kristen Bell is easy on the eyes too so that helps. Im only 24 but the older I get and the more I work, the more I want easy TV and easy simple videogames :p

Holy dick balls I'm pissed. Last day off of my "weekend" and I had to get up early so I could go get new tires before picking up the kids from school. Went to 3 different locations and not one had new or used tires that fit my car. Like, this model of trash is most common here in DFW so how do you NOT have tires in this size?

Go to change my oil and realize Amazon sent me the wrong weight. Sure I could put 5-20 in my car but I'd rather not.

Anyone watching The Good Place ? im only on ep 5 so no spoilers.

Its kind of junk trash TV, but for some reason I am enjoying it's light heartedness. Kristen Bell is easy on the eyes too so that helps. Im only 24 but the older I get and the more I work, the more I want easy TV and easy simple videogames :p

Nope but I'd gladly watch pretty much anything with kristen bell :p crushed pretty hard on her back in the day with Veronica Mars. I'm watching Wynonna Earp atm, also easy on the eyes and easy watching.
It's gotta be weird being those kinda actresses knowing thousands of horny teenage boys are whacking it to you :grin:

Holy dick balls I'm pissed. Last day off of my "weekend" and I had to get up early so I could go get new tires before picking up the kids from school. Went to 3 different locations and not one had new or used tires that fit my car. Like, this model of trash is most common here in DFW so how do you NOT have tires in this size?

Go to change my oil and realize Amazon sent me the wrong weight. Sure I could put 5-20 in my car but I'd rather not.

I had to get tires last week. Since it is a fleet vehicle it didn't cost me jack, thankfully. I had put 55K on a set of 40K tires so getting them replaced was a breeze, plus I had ended up with a screw in one of them that was at the edge of the sidewall so it would have had to been replaced anyway. Dude said I had 3/32" of tread even on all four tires and seemed impressed that I had worn them so evenly (rotations FTW). Dude ended up selling Enterprise on an upgraded set of rubber due to a sale they had going on so I got some really sweet 55K tires this time around. I guess once I hit 170K I will get another set.

I had to get tires last week. Since it is a fleet vehicle it didn't cost me jack, thankfully. I had put 55K on a set of 40K tires so getting them replaced was a breeze, plus I had ended up with a screw in one of them that was at the edge of the sidewall so it would have had to been replaced anyway. Dude said I had 3/32" of tread even on all four tires and seemed impressed that I had worn them so evenly (rotations FTW). Dude ended up selling Enterprise on an upgraded set of rubber due to a sale they had going on so I got some really sweet 55K tires this time around. I guess once I hit 170K I will get another set.
I've put 60k on these used tires that were 80% when I got them. One of them developed a wobble so it's balance is off and causes serious wobble over 70mph. Because of this I had to swap my rear and front tires which are all now mismatched. Front left tire had had a nail in it the past 5 or so week. Just air it up every morning, damn construction. The only reason I want to get new tires is because I'm tired of serious hydroplaning and I have a feeling we're about to hit some serious rain before the cold hits.

My last tires only lasted 8k miles :eek: I buy tires like Michelin Pilot Cup Sports, very nice and sticky. But soft, and I drive quite hard, so they don't last long on the front. I get about 20k out of the rear tires.

Do you guys have the free mobile fitting services their ? they're very popular here. Order your tires online, tell them where you want them fitting, and they just turn up in a van full of equipment with your tyres and swap them out while you're at home or work in about 20 minutes. :)

Having a friend check out an '09 Yamaha FZ6R for me tomorrow that's a few hours away from me, but in the town he lives in.

Back
Top Bottom