Potentially the longest thread in history...

Am sitting in front of me PC because I'm too frightened to go too bed.
Am shaking from fear.

10 Minutes ago I was in bed just lying their thinking about crap as I was drifting off and a spider has just ran across my face. I slapped that thing off and it took me less than 1 second to literally up on one foot and spring out of that ****er.

I was at the bottom of my bed looking in fear because I knew what it was and it came crawling out from under my pillow.

I mite go and stop at my aunty tonight. Literally go and just knock at 01.25 AM .

I hate the hot weather and the winter need to roll the **** on like.

Got a funny old size 12 off its head.

I can still feel it on my face.

**** me. **** man.

Went and checked out the house yesterday, all looking good apart from the issue with the bedroom. Took the opportunity to walk down from there and check out the local pub and shopping complex, looking friggin fantastic :D can't wait to move in!

Trust me, you're not the only one who feels that way

I don't doubt that part at all ;) :p

I don't really care anymore, I am fed up with being poor. I am happy to risk 80% of my spare money on this in the hope it pays off. If it doesn't pay off i'll be no poorer than I am now. Meh. Pretty sure 95% of these millionaire investors didn't get rich through low risk strategies.

Pretty much how I feel at this point lol, if it works then yay, if it doesn't then **** it it was worth the risk, not like that 2k was gonna radically change my life otherwise.

Am sitting in front of me PC because I'm too frightened to go too bed.
Am shaking from fear.

If it's any consolation, that spider was there (probably with buddies) for all the other nights before it ran over your face. You slept fine then, you'll be fine now :p it's a bro really, eats all the other bugs

Last edited:
If it's any consolation, that spider was there (probably with buddies) for all the other nights before it ran over your face. You slept fine then, you'll be fine now :p it's a bro really, eats all the other bugs

That and you're the only one that really needs to be afraid of a spider running across your face - what with Aus and all.

Nah we all fam here :p during the spring especially you can't walk through any bushy area without getting spiderwebs on you. It's gotten to the point now that I don't even bother stopping to wipe them off, just keep walking through and then sometimes it builds up thick enough on you that you can run your hand over it and have like a web coated hand

If a spider ran across my face while I was in bed i'd have a heart attack. I have such a fear of them I check my pillows and bedding before I get in every night, and down the sides of the bed etc. I will legitimately never go on holiday to somewhere with worse spiders than here, I could not cope with the stress. It's not quite phobia level as I don't scream the house down if I just see one casually, but one running across me while I am in bed is right near the top of the things I am 10/10 scared of :p

If a spider ran across my face while I was in bed i'd have a heart attack. I have such a fear of them I check my pillows and bedding before I get in every night, and down the sides of the bed etc. I will legitimately never go on holiday to somewhere with worse spiders than here, I could not cope with the stress. It's not quite phobia level as I don't scream the house down if I just see one casually, but one running across me while I am in bed is right near the top of the things I am 10/10 scared of :p

hah i feel you.
So Australia is a no go...

Hey guys,

I currently have an S8 and now I'll be getting the Note 8 for free via Samsungs program.
I'm happy with my S8 so I'm going to be selling the Note 8 for $500, that's 50% off!!!
Only thing is you'll have to have that samsung program installed for a year.
PM me if you're interested.

Oh no what shall i do!
Capture.png

Top tip: if you cannot even spell correctly in english, please at least use google translate smh

Oh no what shall i do!
Capture.png

Top tip: if you cannot even spell correctly in english, please at least use google translate smh

I've seen that email before. First you click "Unlock" then you enter your social security number, date of birth, drivers license number, physical address, employement history, medical history, finger print, and a blood sample.

Its the most secure thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom