Potentially the longest thread in history...

Today and over the weekend I'll be finishing up getting ready for our engagement party at my house. Need to hang more fairy lights and build two fire pits (probably just brick ones), then come up with an idea for how to utilise 5m of controllable RGD led strips :D
Got a bunch of speakers to setup outside too so that's music, food, alcohol, fire, hmmm anything I'm missing? :p

Today and over the weekend I'll be finishing up getting ready for our engagement party at my house. Need to hang more fairy lights and build two fire pits (probably just brick ones), then come up with an idea for how to utilise 5m of controllable RGD led strips :D
Got a bunch of speakers to setup outside too so that's music, food, alcohol, fire, hmmm anything I'm missing? :p

You never invited me.

:Deskflip:

:lol:

Ahh crap your invite didn't arrive? I sent it to 1200 Spuddington Lane England :S there's still time!! Party only starts at 6pm on Saturday!

Been battling uhh idk (?) the past weekend. I'll dub thee, the crud. Just felt like crap all weekend and didn't get anything done except a lot of Destiny playing. Couldn't concentrate, kept getting hot and cold, headaches, eyes wouldn't stay focused, kept zoning out, and felt like I was on the verge of a panic attack the majority of the time. Not a very nice weekend.

Ahh crap your invite didn't arrive? I sent it to 1200 Spuddington Lane England :S there's still time!! Party only starts at 6pm on Saturday!

1200? What house number on a road in the UK goes higher than a thousand?

Been battling uhh idk (?) the past weekend. I'll dub thee, the crud. Just felt like crap all weekend and didn't get anything done except a lot of Destiny playing. Couldn't concentrate, kept getting hot and cold, headaches, eyes wouldn't stay focused, kept zoning out, and felt like I was on the verge of a panic attack the majority of the time. Not a very nice weekend.

Lay off the PCP.

Just registered two new domains:
kierakay.uk
and
kikami.uk

The first cos my new name is Kiera Kay Mitchell, and the latter comes from the first two letters of each of my names (KI-KA-MI). I'll be using the former for professional stuff, and the latter for personal stuff.

I think I did 36 hours this week, was pretty tough :/ day in lieu today as well so just bumming around the house :p ahhhhhhhhhhhh so relaxing *luxurious yawn*

Back
Top Bottom