Potentially the longest thread in history...

Oh yeah, classic XKCD.

And thanks Baez. Btw, get a 4K monitor or two on that dev machine already!

Hmm that reminds me I need to update my gaming rig there.

It's tough using 4K for dev still. 1) 16:10 is the best ratio for programming. Perfect ratio for both horizontal and vertical viewing. No 4K 16:10s yet, though I'm hoping. 2) 99% of our userbase are using a standard low ppi monitor or a smartphone, so for testing, 4K makes it tough.

Yea, things got bad between us. Come in to work, looking like I'll have a boot on my car when I leave to go home. The spot I leave so early in the morning for has been reassigned after 20 something years. FML.

I don't have any incentive to arrive early anymore. Parking lot is never full, breakfast is served all the way until 9am, lunch served until 1:30pm, dinner served until 7pm. I usually stay late. Can't turn down free food.

One thing I hate about living in a small city :( hardly any corporations do stuff like that. The food offered here is from the "dodgy deli" 1 min down the road, and isn't subsidised. The beer, *if* it's allowed, has prices raised slightly so they're actually turning a profit on you. **** this place T_T I need a govt gig

Strangely, I came here to post about how early I'm in work today. 7:30am! I've only been awake for an hour.

Back
Top Bottom