Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

If you don't have the money to buy X thing you need in the first place, what makes you think you'll have enough to pay a credit card off + interest on top of all the usual expenses that are the reason you're broke in the first place? IMO it's better to sell things you own and/or cut back on other living expenses that aren't essential before you start spending money that belongs to a bunch of greedy loan sharks (aka banks)

Today I tasted the Carolina Reaper with my eyeball T_T spilled a little hot sauce on my finger, wiped it off but didn't wash my hands with soap. Figured out my mistake 30 mins later when I yawned and rubbed my eyes...
Actually in this case a credit card would be perfect. This week I have my birthday, Quakecon, and my vacation that I've already put the money down for last Friday. That's why I'm broke right now. Otherwise a couple hundred wouldn't be anything. To have say a 500 dollar limit to pay off in 2 weeks would be exactly what I need.

In case anybody is wondering, yea my car is still sitting in the parking lot. I bet I already have a ticket for it.

Updates on me:
1) I'm getting "side-moted" to a different department at work; specifically, the Cell Site Forensics department. I say side-moted, rather than promoted, because despite it being a higher position with harder work (and a much higher probability of court appearances) my pay won't go up until I'm out of my probation in 5 months time. It should end up higher than it would have if I stay in Imaging for all those 5 months, though.

2) I got 56% in my dissertation (more than I hoped for tbh), which gives my Masters an overall grade of 66%, which means I'll have a Merit in MSc Ethical Hacking come November which is when my graduation ceremony is.

Last edited:

Updates on me:
1) I'm getting "side-moted" to a different department at work; specifically, the Cell Site Forensics department. I say side-moted, rather than promoted, because despite it being a higher position with harder work (and a much higher probability of court appearances) my pay won't go up until I'm out of my probation in 5 months time. It should end up higher than it would have if I stay in Imaging for all those 5 months, though.

2) I got 56% in my dissertation (more than I hoped for tbh), which gives my Masters an overall grade of 66%, which means I'll have a Merit in MSc Ethical Hacking come November which is when my graduation ceremony is.
Congrats dude.

Updates on me:

Congrats on both points man!

Man I'm so ****ed hard I swear. THis week was supposed to be awesome. My birthday, vacation, Quakecon, good times.

Yesterday my car broke down, after having 2 panic attacks and several phone calls later I'm getting that square. That is of course if I can get to my car before Walmart has it towed.

Now this morning. Last night my ex (who watches my son and takes him to daycare) told me she closes and wouldn't get to my place until 11:30pm. She then tells me later she's sick and doesn't feel like she'd make the drive without wrecking. I said fine, but you have to be here by 5am because my boss is picking me up. 6:30 rolls around, didn't answer any of the 15 calls or 30 text messages because she's passed the **** out. So I then have to inform my boss we have to take my son over there which is a 30 minute drive.

We get there and she's passed out. I notice her car is washed, she has a pack of Marlboro Lights in her car. Take note right now, she's been hounding me for money complaining she's so broke. But she can afford 15 bucks worth of wash and smokes? Aw hell nah. So I walk in. Another empty smoke box, a big *** ash tray full, and she's passed out snoring the bed. Final ****ing straw from her.
Now for anybody wondering WHY that's a big deal, he's had RSV twice and anytime he gets around concentrated cig smoke he stops breathing or has a coughing fit. I also spent the better part of our "relationship" getting her to not even want any. I help her quit. Then this, when she's supposed to be caring for a 3 year old. Best part about it, "I had friends over and they smoked. I don't smoke anymore, why would I lie to you?" Uh idk, probably the same reason why you lied about everything else? "It was one little mistake, I did nothing wrong". Dumb ****ing whore.

Now she wants to try and rustle my jimmies with threatening with this and that. I'll nail her *** with CPS.

Man I'm so ****ed hard I swear. THis week was supposed to be awesome. My birthday, vacation, Quakecon, good times.

Yesterday my car broke down, after having 2 panic attacks and several phone calls later I'm getting that square. That is of course if I can get to my car before Walmart has it towed.

Now this morning. Last night my ex (who watches my son and takes him to daycare) told me she closes and wouldn't get to my place until 11:30pm. She then tells me later she's sick and doesn't feel like she'd make the drive without wrecking. I said fine, but you have to be here by 5am because my boss is picking me up. 6:30 rolls around, didn't answer any of the 15 calls or 30 text messages because she's passed the **** out. So I then have to inform my boss we have to take my son over there which is a 30 minute drive.

We get there and she's passed out. I notice her car is washed, she has a pack of Marlboro Lights in her car. Take note right now, she's been hounding me for money complaining she's so broke. But she can afford 15 bucks worth of wash and smokes? Aw hell nah. So I walk in. Another empty smoke box, a big *** ash tray full, and she's passed out snoring the bed. Final ****ing straw from her.
Now for anybody wondering WHY that's a big deal, he's had RSV twice and anytime he gets around concentrated cig smoke he stops breathing or has a coughing fit. I also spent the better part of our "relationship" getting her to not even want any. I help her quit. Then this, when she's supposed to be caring for a 3 year old. Best part about it, "I had friends over and they smoked. I don't smoke anymore, why would I lie to you?" Uh idk, probably the same reason why you lied about everything else? "It was one little mistake, I did nothing wrong". Dumb ****ing whore.

Now she wants to try and rustle my jimmies with threatening with this and that. I'll nail her *** with CPS.

You could probably get sole custody of your child if she's that ****ty and endangering your sons health.

You could probably get sole custody of your child if she's that ****ty and endangering your sons health.

Seems like most states in the US usually give full custody to the mother more often than the father, even if the father is indeed the better parent. At least that's from what I've seen. Though it does highly depend on the judge covering the case.

She's not the mother of the child. She's my ex that I was with last year and finally split from this past Feb when I moved to my house. I felt she was still a good mother figure for my child and thought I could trust her enough but apparently I was wrong.

She swears up and down that she didn't smoke and that she had friends over but I don't really care either way. The fact that she smoked inside and now wants to make it out like it's no big deal bothers me. She's one of those people that she will try or think she can get away with something then when she gets caught "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know" or "it was a mistake I promise it won't happen again". Just tired of the bull**** and lies. My sister picked my son up earlier and he did not want any part of that. He hates staying with my family but I had no choice.

Idk a few people think I overreacted this morning but I don't. She's been side stepping serious problems for too long and causing too much stress in my life. My son loves her, but now it's for his safety and health I have to take him away,

She's not the mother of the child. She's my ex that I was with last year and finally split from this past Feb when I moved to my house. I felt she was still a good mother figure for my child and thought I could trust her enough but apparently I was wrong.

She swears up and down that she didn't smoke and that she had friends over but I don't really care either way. The fact that she smoked inside and now wants to make it out like it's no big deal bothers me. She's one of those people that she will try or think she can get away with something then when she gets caught "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know" or "it was a mistake I promise it won't happen again". Just tired of the bull**** and lies. My sister picked my son up earlier and he did not want any part of that. He hates staying with my family but I had no choice.

Idk a few people think I overreacted this morning but I don't. She's been side stepping serious problems for too long and causing too much stress in my life. My son loves her, but now it's for his safety and health I have to take him away,

I wouldn't be too concerned about having a mother figure in his life IMO. Sure, it's the best case scenario to have both a mom and dad in your life. But I think you can have a great and happy upbringing with just one parent, whether it be mother or father.

I have a few friends that have either just a mom or dad. They're no less happy than me who had two parents growing up. So meh.

Today I have had a bad and I mean a bad hangover from what I must say I believe to be caffeine poisoning. Hammered three bottles of impact stimulation drink last night and thus ended up bouncing all over the place until 11AM this morning with out any sleep. I mean I have been dyeing of dehydration in this heat ALL DAY MAN. I can honestly say I hate the summer. I much prefer the cold weather as I can tolerate it more.

Back
Top Bottom