Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I would if Outlook.com didn't go loopy and replace my 'Site Details' folder full of login details with cinema booking confirmations. I went to have a look last week and it was just full of confirmation emails from when I reserved seats at the cinema.. no trace of the email I got from Yami anywhere :confused:
Hit one of us up on FB.

Pulled into the Walmart parking lot and heard a loud pop then the front end of my car dropped. Yup, ball joint popped. So my car is jacked up in the Walmart parking lot and there's nothing I can do to fix it. Have absolutely no cash.

Pulled into the Walmart parking lot and heard a loud pop then the front end of my car dropped. Yup, ball joint popped. So my car is jacked up in the Walmart parking lot and there's nothing I can do to fix it. Have absolutely no cash.

Got to say PP, thats pretty damn Sh**** tbh man. :(

Doh. Reminds me why I should try and keep a rainy day fund :p

Don't you have a credit card or something to pay on?

If you don't have the money to buy X thing you need in the first place, what makes you think you'll have enough to pay a credit card off + interest on top of all the usual expenses that are the reason you're broke in the first place? IMO it's better to sell things you own and/or cut back on other living expenses that aren't essential before you start spending money that belongs to a bunch of greedy loan sharks (aka banks)

Today I tasted the Carolina Reaper with my eyeball T_T spilled a little hot sauce on my finger, wiped it off but didn't wash my hands with soap. Figured out my mistake 30 mins later when I yawned and rubbed my eyes...

If you don't have the money to buy X thing you need in the first place, what makes you think you'll have enough to pay a credit card off + interest on top of all the usual expenses that are the reason you're broke in the first place? IMO it's better to sell things you own and/or cut back on other living expenses that aren't essential before you start spending money that belongs to a bunch of greedy loan sharks (aka banks)

Today I tasted the Carolina Reaper with my eyeball T_T spilled a little hot sauce on my finger, wiped it off but didn't wash my hands with soap. Figured out my mistake 30 mins later when I yawned and rubbed my eyes...

Ehhh uhmmm what ? :p

I use a credit card and PayPal Credit simply for buying stuff before pay day. E.g. I bought my monitor for £600 a few weeks ago. I didn't have £600 free at the time, but I know once I get paid in a weeks time i'll definitely have the money. So i'll pay it off then. It's cost me nothing because it's interest free.

I don't see a problem with doing that if you know for certain you can pay off the bill in full before you starting acrewing interest. If I cant afford to pay something back in full within the interest free period, don't buy it.

Back
Top Bottom