Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

So far today I've been fixing bugs in code at work that I did last week in parts that were untested until now - I swear, I think I was drunk when I was typing some of this - stupid little bugs that blow up the whole app lol.

Did I teach you nothing Grass Hopper? Excuse for drunk is "Compiling" and never attack bad code like a RM be smart, read revue, run, then change. Never listen to a client unless its life or death (literately) if the client complains tell them "You would rather be right than wrong" remember good code before code.

Edit to add:

If that's still not working for you; Pull out a Axe and scream "Blood for the Blood God" and take a few heads, while not orthodox it get's attention in the board room and also proves a point.

Last edited:
Did I teach you nothing Grass Hopper? Excuse for drunk is "Compiling" and never attack bad code like a RM be smart, read revue, run, then change. Never listen to a client unless its life or death (literately) if the client complains tell them "You would rather be right than wrong" remember good code before code.

Edit to add:

If that's still not working for you; Pull out a Axe and scream "Blood for the Blood God" and take a few heads, while not orthodox it get's attention in the board room and also proves a point.

Haha problem was is I was waiting for somebody else to finish their part so I couldn't test my part until now.

Hmm the axe idea is good - I'll keep that one in mind :p.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

Oh my lil muffin would I leave you behind? I don't think so, come give big muffin a hug,

Yep and kicking Chase, Since you graduated should I call you Corporal chase? :p

Sounds appropriate ;).

What you been up to man? Been a long time. I never get on messenger anymore so I have no way of talking to you haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

Tell you what chase PM me an I'll tell you :p

oh an messenger or other IM's I don't use any more.

Humm right OK, I see the problem use my option two but present the skulls of under performs and say the following "Blood for the blood god, Skulls for the Skull throne" and offer the boss a skull based chair. Use your imagination to fill in the blanks etc but ribs make a excellent back support :p

Humm right OK, I see the problem use my option two but present the skulls of under performs and say the following "Blood for the blood god, Skulls for the Skull throne" and offer the boss a skull based chair. Use your imagination to fill in the blanks etc but ribs make a excellent back support :p

Perfect! A skeleton throne a-top a platform made of skulls!

Today i learnt about the Photoelectric effect and wave particle duality using the De Broigle equation.

Then i came home and ate a bowl of Haagen Dazs cookie dough ice cream whilst watching Mythbusters in HD.
And as the night draws to a close i go through the daily ritual of dreaming about winning the lottery before i get into bed..one day..

Can I be honest for a sec, you pay attention more when your hungry (hunger is a predatory response) and you learn more when slightly hungry and you forget more when your eating sugars, I find they are best used as a end of week or end of chapter treat, when you learn a little bit starved, the prise of a bowl of hagndas makes it a tasty goal, use it as a end of book or just passed your test treat. Not just a goal to get to the next question.

Back
Top Bottom