Potentially the longest thread in history...

I think a better question is, why wouldn't it blow.... For one, Comcast is probably THE worst cable company provider for my area when they existed, if not EVER. When TWC, Charter, Verizon, and ATT ran them off I was glad and I think a ton of other people were too. TWC is great service for the price compared to Charter cable and ATT's DSL based Uverse. I had them at my last place and neither connection dropped for a year straight that I lived there. The speeds were always at rated 100% of the time which I thought was awesome for an apartment complex. Any time the service guy was messing with the boxes in or around the area we never experienced drop outs. No extra BS charges, just always spot on. They got a bad rep last spring, but that was only due to a decision they made that pertained to TV that ****ed a bunch of people off. The actual service though, no complaints. Now although I never had Comcast personally I have had several friends and family members that did. Nothing but complaints from every single one of them. Hardware, service, drop outs, charges, caps, everything.
My only complain I would have with TWC is upload (which is for all cable really), and the fact that they support and are part of the 6 strikes program. Which is going nowhere anyways like I figured.

That's not even touching the legality issues because if those two merge they would have over 75% market (estimated, I'm not researching that but it's close). The merger would put Comcast in control too. I have a feeling all of the above mentioned problems would trickle down and not have a positive effect like we hope Toshiba has on OCZ. Comcast are also douches when it come to internet activity as well.

Damn this real is the Duracell thread, Where is my little snuggle muffin? And also where is Pete?

Re: Today I have...

Today, I bought a new TP W540, nice new an mobile my ideal, also a nice cuban cigar.

Hopefully we're finally done with snow for now up here in SD... supposed to get to around ~50 this weekend, compared to last week where it was in the negative teens.

Were supposed to get a warm up here too, it's been damn sub zero cold for the past two months and getting up to 30 degrees is a welcome sight!

I'm sure getting a couple inches down south is a big deal. Folks around here don't even think of couple inches anything to be concerned about

Were supposed to get a warm up here too, it's been damn sub zero cold for the past two months and getting up to 30 degrees is a welcome sight!

I'm sure getting a couple inches down south is a big deal. Folks around here don't even think of couple inches anything to be concerned about

Pretty much. We got about 2 inches or so the other day.. then most of it melted, and now tonight it started to sleet somewhat.

Haven't seen snow in years.... seriously I think the last time I've been anywhere where there was snow I was like.. six.. :tongue:

As soon as the Surface Pro goes back on sale for $500 I'm buying one.
128GB Microsoft Surface Pro 10.6" WiFi Tablet $499 + Free Shipping - Microsoft Store Deals, Coupons and Promos

I am very tempted by that deal also, I just wish I used my laptop enough to justify replacing it with one of those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Haven't seen snow in years.... seriously I think the last time I've been anywhere where there was snow I was like.. six.. :tongue:

As soon as the Surface Pro goes back on sale for $500 I'm buying one.
128GB Microsoft Surface Pro 10.6" WiFi Tablet $499 + Free Shipping - Microsoft Store Deals, Coupons and Promos

Would love to have a Surface Pro... just don't really have the cash for it now though :(.

Would be a nice balance between my big gaming laptop, and my Nexus 7.

Back
Top Bottom