Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today, I found out one of my 22" monitors is dead. Great. Discolored, then flickers, then blanks out completely. Like I really wanted to replace my monitor. Sigh.

That sucks. One of my drives has been clicking for a while and I'm kind of afraid of that :sick:

Yeah, that sucks hardcore too. I'm trying to figure out what monitor to place mine with and it's going to be stupid difficult because I'll probably end up getting something not quite the right size. Getting full 22" monitors sucks, so I'm looking at a 21.5 since they are cheaper for whatever reason.

But what REALLY sucks is the one I'm looking at is literally 20 bucks cheaper than a ****ing 24" monitor. So I should get one of those but then all my monitors would be different sizes...ugh.

I guess.

464698_10151486906398068_1265038441_o.jpg

Today, I found out one of my 22" monitors is dead. Great. Discolored, then flickers, then blanks out completely. Like I really wanted to replace my monitor. Sigh.

Crack it open, check for cap damage. Takes 5 minutes. a few bucks, and year 9 level soldering skills to repair if that's the case

Today I'll be installing a new rack server, then likely spend the rest of the day chasing our ISP up for the changes they're meant to be making across our sites. Heh, we were meant to be done by the start of March and it's now nearing the end of May...

Back
Top Bottom