Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Yey for non pentile. Boo for amoled.

I've got plenty of good IPS displays and while they are better than TN panels I have never actually considered them a desirable display technology but rather a tolerable compromise.

Besides I can calibrate a Note 2 to display accurate colors but no amount of tweaking will make an iPhone display black.

I'm also betting Samsung doesn't ship a defective camera in the Note but that is another issue entirely.

Re: Today I have...

I've got plenty of good IPS displays and while they are better than TN panels I have never actually considered them a desirable display technology but rather a tolerable compromise.

Besides I can calibrate a Note 2 to display accurate colors but no amount of tweaking will make an iPhone display black.

I'm also betting Samsung doesn't ship a defective camera in the Note but that is another issue entirely.

What the heck, IPS is about as good as it gets. AMOLED is consumer crap for people that likes there retinas burnt by neon colors. No professionals ever used AMOLED, you claim you can calibrate it, but not really. All the DisplayMate reviews says AMOLED is still subpar even after calibration. The iPhone 5 display is however, the best phone display they've ever seen.

Blacks arn't as good, granted. But they are pretty deep when at 50% brightness which is what I have it at.

/facepalm - typical apple sheep -.-

"I haven't seen the design yet..."
5 minutes later
"What ya like about its design?"
"Oh, because of x/y/a/fsfgd/adfg"

XD

Either she is a true apple sheep, or a pure ignorant blond.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom