Potentially the longest thread in history...

I suppose you're correct about the stock GS3 thing. Though I did get to use one for a day earlier this week. AT&T let me try it out before we make our (large) purchase. It was a nice phone, but I like the One X better.

Must have been someone else.

I never realized that :p I use my cars GPS. Which ****ing sucks, by the way. I've actually ended up 50 miles from my destination with that damn thing. Maybe I'll start using Google Maps, since it's available.

I suppose you're correct about the stock GS3 thing. Though I did get to use one for a day earlier this week. AT&T let me try it out before we make our (large) purchase. It was a nice phone, but I like the One X better.

Must have been someone else.

I never realized that :p I use my cars GPS. Which ****ing sucks, by the way. I've actually ended up 50 miles from my destination with that damn thing. Maybe I'll start using Google Maps, since it's available.
I'm sure it's good, but the minor differences to me seem moot considering I already have a GS2.

Yea my friend has a Garmin with 2012 maps and the only thing I like about it is the fact that I can mount it and it has a larger screen. Other than that I prefer my phone to any actual GPS as the maps get updates consistently.

This is getting ridiculous. Every day the temps AND the humidity go up. If this keeps up Quakecon WILL be hotter this year than last year on humidity alone.
toohot.jpg

Re: Today I have...

Try pulling 7 days in a row in a factory, 14-17 hours a day. XD

Growing up my pap and most uncles worked at Armco. They worked ridiculous hours, and got so much overtime. Totally worth it though, IMHO, as the average worker there was pulling in 120k/year. Still the story today, from what I hear. Some of the guys who have been there longer are pulling in over 150k/year. I wouldn't mind having a factory job if my health permitted xD

Re: Today I have...

I wouldn't mind having a factory job if my health permitted xD

I've always done what I needed to to provide for my family, which included factory work for most of my working life thus far. About half of it was working in the carpet mills on 12 hour shifts. I can honestly say that a lot of the medical problems I am now developing stem from those years. The money was good for the time and area, but I would love to be able to go back and change those years now.

I could be mistaken but the G2 and G3 use the same CPU. With a price difference of about $100 you could same your company some dough with the G2.

When I get mine I will be upgrading it to ICS as soon as it comes out of the box. T-Mo has the update available for it. My wife's phone (Galaxy Blaze) is supposed to be getting it pretty soon as well.

I could be mistaken but the G2 and G3 use the same CPU. With a price difference of about $100 you could same your company some dough with the G2.

When I get mine I will be upgrading it to ICS as soon as it comes out of the box. T-Mo has the update available for it. My wife's phone (Galaxy Blaze) is supposed to be getting it pretty soon as well.
From what Puddle was saying the dual core in the G3 is faster than that in the G2.

Official ICS update for G2 is rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom