Potentially the longest thread in history...

Well, MKDIR would kinda fit into FTP if you thought about it... If none of the other choices would ever have anything to do with creating a directory, and FTP was listed, that would be the winner, though it would make me go... I KNOW THATS A STUPID TRICK QUESTION THAT I GOT WRONG!!! XD

Honestly I don't see the advantage in sticking with a socket, by the time you are ready for a new cpu socket you will probably want a new board and ram anyways.

My brother had an AM2+ board with a Athlon x2 and when he went to upgrade it was actually a better value to get a new AM3 board and 8gb of DDR3 than it would have been to keep his old board and get 8gb of decent DDR2.

I went from s754 to AM2 when it first came along, had a single core 3000+ in it, lasted me awhile, eventually went to a 6k x2, but, because of the ability to interchange cpus with motherboard lines and different types of ram, it let me upgrade bit by bit over time as I got the money instead of having to save a huge chunk then blow it all on a 100% brand new build. I just guess that is how I am, I like things staying simple, and slowly upgrade over time. I eventually ended up with my current machine because I was able to salvage from each build and stay as cheap as possible.

Hmmm... got a little tidbit today from my trainer. seems he and a Samsung rep were talking and he asked about why the US Galaxy III was only a dual core instead of a quad like the UK/Euro Galaxy II. The rep didn't have a straight answer for him, but he was able to get the rep to acknowledge that they will be rolling out a Galaxy 4 with a quad.

Hmmm... got a little tidbit today from my trainer. seems he and a Samsung rep were talking and he asked about why the US Galaxy III was only a dual core instead of a quad like the UK/Euro Galaxy II. The rep didn't have a straight answer for him, but he was able to get the rep to acknowledge that they will be rolling out a Galaxy 4 with a quad.
Yeaaaa exactly why I will always buy Int versions now. Carriers just trying to get more money for nothing.

im going to need to get a fan or something, been trying to get to sleep since 2 but its too hot. now 10 past 5.

when you say the rep said they will be rolling out with a quad galaxy 4, you dont think this will be anytime soon do you? or exclusively for the us seeing as though you only have dual atm?

because im thinking of getting the s3 in a month or two from my sisters upgrade.

Re: Today I have...

Today I got a raise at work, and then later that night I officially put my two weeks notice in. I just don't think that $9/hr is worth working in an understaffed, busy and hot kitchen; especially when the waiters make around $150 on an average night while doing much less work in better working conditions than the people cooking/dishwashing. I'll have a full two weeks off before my junior year of college so maybe I'll be able to find a part time job that involves computers seeing as I'll officially have my associates level degree in computer technology when I finish a history class on the Cold War in about a week.

Today, I started working my mandatory overtime. Hence why I am still at work. Knocking out 2 hours tonight of my 4 needed this week since the past two days I had vacation...still need all 4 hours. Figures.

Mmm writing a cover letter for IT and trying not to sound like an arrogant ******* is quite hard while still making it seem like you know your stuff.

I had this problem. I just gave up and made myself sound really good but also sounding really arrogant, and I got the job.

You just gotta accept you sound like a dick.

Today, I started working my mandatory overtime. Hence why I am still at work. Knocking out 2 hours tonight of my 4 needed this week since the past two days I had vacation...still need all 4 hours. Figures.

Wish I had overtime.

Keep getting sent home at 4pm.

:Fuu:

But just did my mock A+ exam and got 990/1000 :D 1 question wrong :( and I knew the damn answer when I thought about it.

Back
Top Bottom