Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Um, it's the same thing as the GT3 except the RS is the lighter more powerful version with bigger brakes and a roll cage. You can get it in white with red, yellow with black, gray with RS accents, black with orange, orange with black, or green with black. I don't see what's wrong with that. I just linked the first one I saw with RS trim.
You should hear what people around these parts call people driving cars like Bentleys, or Rolls. Not very nice either cause usually the people driving them have their head stuck so far up their ass it ain't funny.

If I was to spend that kind of money I would get this.
lamborghini_diablo_coupe_2_2_1-568-426.jpg

I know it's old compared to the newer ones but NFS 3 HP left a place in my heart for the Diablo.

I'm just a fan of solid color cars. Racing stripes are okay, depending on the car.

I don't like Porsche's either, and the drivers don't have a good rep over here too. Is your Volvo really not comfortable? they are pretty well known to have the most comfortable seats of any car.

Oh, I love Porsche. I have my eye on an '88 911 3.2 Carrera coupe. I just like a solid color scheme. Anything else makes the car look cheap, IMO. And my Volvo is okay, but I just think the interior could have been thought out a little better. I actually like the interior of my Sorento better.

Porsche's are good cars but when I see middle aged men driving porsche boxters with the roof down it is just tragic and I just feel sorry for them.

When I see middle age men in sports cars, it makes me think: "Wow, they did something right in their life."

Same, if they can afford to buy an expensive toy like that they most have at least been somewhat successful.

Over here the Corvette is the car of choice for most middle aged guys who want something sporty.

So, do the "minimum system requirements" mean what you need to run the game smoothly on the lowest settings?
Steam says the minimum requirements for graphics is the 8800 GT, yet I can technically run it with the GeForce 6150SE.

Talking about Tribes Ascend.

I'd love a GT3 RS, it would be incredible to take to the track. Although if I was buying a car in that range it would have to be a Nissan GT-R, best bang for your buck supercar ever made.
Yea I like the GT-R as well but to me I'd rather have the GT3.

I'm just a fan of solid color cars. Racing stripes are okay, depending on the car.

Oh, I love Porsche. I have my eye on an '88 911 3.2 Carrera coupe. I just like a solid color scheme. Anything else makes the car look cheap, IMO. And my Volvo is okay, but I just think the interior could have been thought out a little better. I actually like the interior of my Sorento better.
Well normally I hate extras on the car but in this case it comes stock like that so it's ok to me.

Porsche's are good cars but when I see middle aged men driving porsche coxters with the roof down it is just tragic and I just feel sorry for them.
Fixed.

When I see middle age men in sports cars, it makes me think: "Wow, they probably can't afford it and are just trying to impress *****es"
Fixed.

Guys who buy coxters just can't afford the 911.

When I see middle age men in sports cars, it makes me think: "Wow, they did something right in their life."

Sports cars are fine it's just porsche coxters and mx5's/miatas. Middle aged men in a Jag XK-R or any Aston, Merc SL.. awesome.

Back
Top Bottom