Potentially the longest thread in history...

Well, the first one of my training group quit today. she was a former Verizon store salesperson. She said that it was too stressful and that she did not think that the job was a good fit for her. The sad part is that she was really good but just had a bad day yesterday.

It looks like we may lose another one soon as she is stressing out pretty bad, too.

While there is a lot to learn all in all it hasn't gotten too bad yet.

Re: Today I have...

This is more like it.

gt3rs2010_01_opta.jpg

^People who drive cars like that are called all sorts of names around here, none of them nice. I tend to agree with the general consensus XD

Today I'm manning the office by myself, boss has pneumonia. CEO decides its a great time to make MASSIVE changes to the way we operate, and suddenly I have 4 new servers to roll out and have operational by the end of tomorrow. Yeah, that's gonna happen...not to mention the programs running on said servers haven't been bug-tested by anyone except me - and not much at that. Why is it that stupid people always end up running the show...sigh.

That Bentley is very nice, but it is clear a few of the interior features would be swapped out for more normal things in the production model. Concepts are designed purely with aesthetics in mind, you can tell, because the seats and various other things don't look as comfy as something like, well, the seats in your Volvo.

The best thing about bentleys if you read about them is their remarkable engines. The cars are always huge and very heavy, yet a 0-60 under 5 seconds for that SUV is almost guaranteed. If it has the Bentley Mulsannes 6.8liter V8 with 1000Nm of torque at 1750rpm. It's fairly amazing to drive, I suspect. **** the 500odd horsepower, 1000Nm of torque at those low revs must be neck snapping in any overtaking/passing.

My Vo is far from comfortable. I actually like the concept design of that Bentley, and if they produced a few of them I would sell my kid to buy one.

The Bentley looks nice.

As far as the Volvo I like this better: Model X | Tesla Motors

But then again I'm a confessed Tesla fanboy.

Still a long ways off and will probably change a lot by that time but looks hopeful. :p

Not a big fan of Tesla, but that does look pretty sweet :thumbsup:

I seriously hate Bentleys.

Design?

This is more like it.

gt3rs2010_01_opta.jpg

I HATE when people do stuff like that to those cars... Ruins them, IMHO... :sad:

^People who drive cars like that are called all sorts of names around here, none of them nice. I tend to agree with the general consensus XD

Today I'm manning the office by myself, boss has pneumonia. CEO decides its a great time to make MASSIVE changes to the way we operate, and suddenly I have 4 new servers to roll out and have operational by the end of tomorrow. Yeah, that's gonna happen...not to mention the programs running on said servers haven't been bug-tested by anyone except me - and not much at that. Why is it that stupid people always end up running the show...sigh.

I'd have to agree with that consensus as well.

My Vo is far from comfortable. I actually like the concept design of that Bentley, and if they produced a few of them I would sell my kid to buy one.

Design?

I HATE when people do stuff like that to those cars... Ruins them, IMHO... :sad:

Um, it's the same thing as the GT3 except the RS is the lighter more powerful version with bigger brakes and a roll cage. You can get it in white with red, yellow with black, gray with RS accents, black with orange, orange with black, or green with black. I don't see what's wrong with that. I just linked the first one I saw with RS trim.
You should hear what people around these parts call people driving cars like Bentleys, or Rolls. Not very nice either cause usually the people driving them have their head stuck so far up their ass it ain't funny.

If I was to spend that kind of money I would get this.
lamborghini_diablo_coupe_2_2_1-568-426.jpg

I know it's old compared to the newer ones but NFS 3 HP left a place in my heart for the Diablo.

Design?

I don't like Porsche's either, and the drivers don't have a good rep over here too. Is your Volvo really not comfortable? they are pretty well known to have the most comfortable seats of any car.

Back
Top Bottom