Potentially the longest thread in history...

Sweet, since it's already running ClockworkMod...
CyanogenMod Downloads

Download the cm-7.2.0-heroc.zip and put it on the root of your SD card. Boot back into recovery, and choose "Install Zip from sdcard" > pick "choose zip" > find the cm7.2.0-heroc.zip file in the list and select to install it.

Should be good to go then.

Now I just gotta find a spare SD card haha. Lemme see what I can find.

EDIT:

Well, it's working, yaaaaay. Now...I can do...um. Stuff I guess, lol.

Lol, much stuffs :p. Already gave you the Wifi-only script, so you can pretty much use it as a touchscreen mp3 player / game player now.

Cba to make a thread, but does anyone know how to limit the bandwidth of programs, or a program which will do so ?

I'm always downloading games through Steam but would love to be able to throttle it to like 50 or 100KB/s instead of it consuming my entire download bandwidth.

Re: Today I have...

Today I read reviews on Nexus 7. Debating whether to pick one up if/when I have the money.

I really want one, except that it only has 8/16GB of storage, and no mSD slot. I'd have to look into streaming options.

99% of my tablet use is just browsing the net. I do a bit of video streaming, looking at pictures.. not a lot else.

I never really considered an android tablet before because I didn't like the jerky UI. But jellybean sounds like its made some good improvements, and its only £169, so i'll probably pick one up.

Even if Apple is considering a 7" tablet they won't be able to match that price point, because they make there money on the hardware side. It would be pointless for them to sell it at a loss.

Back
Top Bottom