Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

History exam -.- 1 hour and 45 minutes. 8-9 pages later and i was finished. To top it all off my hand is now dying :(

DDR2 is 800, DDR top was 600 but the "top" standard was 400. A 2.8 with HT would be a P4 Presshot with 2GB DDR2 which came standard in a ton of prebuilt PCs back in like 05. In 05/06 every single brand of computer in the entire Venus district came configured like that. 2.8ghz P4 with 2GB DDR2 and a 17" LCD. Lenovo, Gateway, and Dell. Each had a 160GB SATA WD drive and an MX400 AGP card besides the Dell desktops which had an Intel IGP.

The RAM is DDR 80, non-ECC. The other board has no RAM in it so it might do something if I put in RAM and swapped out the PSU... which I will do as I start building the server.

Surprised anyone has DDR800, I remember hearing about it, but never saw real DDR800 go out, as DDR2 came out. Stuff must run hot.... xD

But...but...you could of got a retina MBP and put Win7 on it. They're only like $3000! :) Okay so they are super expensive, it was a joke. Kind of.

Anyway today I am restarting my diet. Last time I dieted I was 228Lbs IIRC, got down to about 205Lbs I think, which I was fairly happy about, I didn't want to be thin. That lasted all of about 4 months after the diet ended before I was the same weight again. And now I am even heavier at 239Lbs :( Oops. That gives me a BMI of nearly 31.. just into the obese range. I've been like this for 6 to 12 months now, I really can't remember too well, but definitely put weight on these last 6 months. But I just watched a depressing program about how basicly the US and UK are superfat and i'm going to die before my parents, so i thought **** this ****, le diet is starting again!

Being a geek I bought a weightloss app. It seems really good, has 450,000 food barcodes in its database so I can just scan whatever the heck i'm eating in and it tells me how many calories it is etc. It records weightloss, exercise, gives you a reccomended intake etc. It's called MyNetDiary if anyone is interested. Best thing about the app is its very blunt, which makes me laugh a little. E.g. "Your BMI is 30.6, so you are obese" thanks for reinforcing the fact as if I didn't already know :p and a personal favorite is when you select your type of lifestyle, I chose "Sedentry Lifestyle" which it described as "Sitting around most of the day, potentially walking to your car, doing food shopping, and occassional small chores. A typical job which would provide this lifestyle is a computer programmer" Ha!, talk about choose the stereotype.

108Kg current weight.. target weight is 90kg.. the soonest it would let me choose is November 1st, which is a little slow for my likening. It recommends 2200 calories a day, but I will impose a soft limit of 1800 on myself.

And now the hardest part of dieting, sleeping on an empty stomach craving food.

bit late now as you've already bought one but myfitnesspal does exactly the same thing and is ad supported, also allows you to go under 2200 for your daily caloric intake!

Win7 on the Retina MBP would lol @ 1800p, since it doesn't scale. Everything would be absurdly tiny... I would love it but I have very sharp eyesight.

This is Windows 8 on it:
DSC_7424_575px.jpg

That video is actually playing in full 1080p.

Back
Top Bottom