Potentially the longest thread in history...

I was considering one but can't bare AMD anymore. Instead I'm being cut a sweet deal on a 580.

I don't like AMD either, but this is going to be my sons rig pretty soon, so I want to give him a little upgrade in the GPU department, seeing as these 6950's have been through hell and back. My next rig is going to be Intel/Nvidia though.

Re: Today I have...

finally typed up my 10 page history essay, took 2 hours and a half :(

and finally ordered a hard drive for my pc :) Next stop watercooling and case mod.

I prefer nvidia overall but after having two GTX 470s fail on me I am definitely not very impressed with them right now. Though to be fair, this card is way better.

I also didn't like the billions of different types of guns. I like being able to memorise the types of guns in a game and know their strengths/weaknesses. Impossibru with Borderlands

Future Trance 21-2000 guns-Sono

was playing as I read this!!! LMAO!!!

We had to choose 5 historical sources and then examine their content and provenance saying how useful they were into an enquiry on new technology on the western front during WW1. FUN! :)

We had to choose 5 historical sources and then examine their content and provenance saying how useful they were into an enquiry on new technology on the western front during WW1. FUN! :)

That sounds pretty interesting actually.

Today I have found out I can practice drums while having the kid hehe.

20120313_082225.jpg

Back
Top Bottom