Potentially the longest thread in history...

Was gonna say just that, I wish I didn't have responsibilities to think of. In my case, I just put my family before my job. Had to throw in the towel. Got 2 hits on good jobs and 1 hit on another gas station.

I'm a very adaptable person.... I lived out in the wilderness of arkansas for 2 weeks with nothing.

like PP I know what it's like living in a tent. it was hard ****.

Re: Today I have...

Chilly, lucky you. Wish it was coldddddddd here. Middle of January and it was 55 to 60F today.

Fortunately for me i'm going skiing in 2 weeks, minimum temperatures are dropping to -5F at night, ftw. 15F in the day, pure win.

Tuesday it was 50+F here, and Thursday the high is going to be around 15.

Pft.... it was ~70 here today... and will be for pretty much for the rest of the week :cry:

Only person I know who had snow is Romanian and because they went back to Romania for the xmas holidays.

Kentucky had snow... :-\ Not much, but we had some!!!!

Beats 2 years ago, 30+ days STRAIGHT where we never got above freezing, had 2-3 foot of snow for over a month.

I rather cold, and little snow.

damn we all want snow LOL

Good news is that there is a weather alert for the UK as the average temperature for the next 4 or 5 days is below 36f :D for about 22 hours each day it is 28 to 32f, and then it quickly peaks in mid day to 40f for some reason. Unfortunately no tasty precipitation coming our way so snow is unlikely.

I like cold. But i'd like it even colder.

Currently 47F but the temps are supposed to slide all day. The intermittent light showers we are getting will turn into a wintry mix later today but with little or no accumulation here in the valley (maybe .25"). The higher elevations (mountains east and plateau west) could see a few inches, though. The low tonight is supposed to be 22F.

For some reason I can't stop reading that post in a kinda old-western american accent and imagining you sitting opposite a fire slowly smoking one of dem old fashioned bowl pipes. And the music from Firefly is playing over the top a little. Mmmmmm corndawgs.

Back
Top Bottom