Potentially the longest thread in history...

I am soon to be looking myself... just in case we get the heave-ho. Sucks that almost everything I see has a Bachelors listed as the minimum to apply, though.

the colleges prolly are in cahoots with some of these companies....

just to make you have a reason to go to college and have debt out the ass....

even if you dont need it at all for the job.

I am soon to be looking myself... just in case we get the heave-ho. Sucks that almost everything I see has a Bachelors listed as the minimum to apply, though.

This is my problem. I am just going to lower my standards and work in a factory something. Crappy job is better than no job.

Exactly what I'm going for. Better to work a minimum wage job again and at least get the bills paid instead of doing this job basically for free for 4 months till I start getting good pay.

Re: Today I have...

jeRRE.png

Well im pretty fortunate in that I just want a job to get some money coming in to afford my expensive taste that I can't really afford. At the moment, If i like something, I buy it and then starve myself of going to the pub, going into town on friday, buying games, and not driving (fuel) for weeks. Clearly not sustainable, need a job so I can do both. Also when my dad is made redundent I think he would appreciate it if I could contribute to household income more.

So my situation is not as stressful as yours and other people on here, thankfully. Mine is more of a big want than a need.

Re: Today I have...

Chilly, lucky you. Wish it was coldddddddd here. Middle of January and it was 55 to 60F today.

Fortunately for me i'm going skiing in 2 weeks, minimum temperatures are dropping to -5F at night, ftw. 15F in the day, pure win.

Back
Top Bottom