Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I'm not having vehicle trouble. I'm having part placement trouble. I can't exactly have a vehicle that runs if people don't get me the parts they promise me.

I'm having trouble with the fact that I don't like my vehicle.. I've had it for just over 2 months and I absolutely hate it. Loved it for the first month and now I don't even know why I hate it..

2007 Jeep Commander Limited. I traded in my 2008 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat on it, I don't miss the truck but I just don't like the Jeep. I'm thinking about getting a diesel truck in the spring, but we'll see how that works out.

2007 Jeep Commander Limited. I traded in my 2008 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat on it, I don't miss the truck but I just don't like the Jeep. I'm thinking about getting a diesel truck in the spring, but we'll see how that works out.

I see. God, you would hate cars over here. There small, they have equally small engines, and they're boring. Well that isn't true of all cars. We can get pickups like you have over there, but people just..dont.

For example on the AutoTrader.co.uk website, there are 14,000 Ford Focus's available for sale, and only 19 F150's :p Though that may be a bad example as im not sure they really sell them over here, they might be imports. Okay Nissan Navara, a pickup truck.. 621 in the entire country :( It annoys me, personally i really like big pickup trucks.

rage-rage-l.png

I am sorry that I HAD to mention I was working on a car TODAY...

Though I finally got the engine to fire up the first time since I rebuilt it, crank sensor wasn't plugged in for some reason, fired up, had good oil pressure, idled smooth, though once in awhile it seems to have a hiccup, and a strange smell from all the paint and stuff baking on, it's going good. Now I have a screwy power steering system, not sure what's up with it, probably have air in the lines or something, it could use a good flushing. OH and brakes can rust to the point you have to replace them apparently...

Back
Top Bottom