Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

lol, I love that word

There are lots of PhDs that are amazingly easy to get, on Qi they featured a cat that had three PhDs, since stuff like 'Psychoregression therapy' can easily be obtained online with little verification, despite behind actual PhDs.
It appears I make words up when I'm pretty buzzed lol.

I think this guy was a Geologist or something in that direction. I don't know the exact details because I was arguing with him at an Ihop and he apparently talked to my dad a lot. I bet my mom would remember but I don't feel like bothering her with the past.

Re: Today I have...

Today I started testing every single stupid sensor on my engine as it refuses to fire up even though the rebuild was done perfect and checked over many many times.

****. I'm scarred for life. Someone just used a link shortener to show me something...... worst link ever........ i won't sleep for weeks

One of my friends (We'll call him by his nickname: Boned) on the football team keyed someone's car door because the guy (We'll just call him Leonard) ****ed on his [Boned's] car door and ****ed in his [Boned's] bottle without telling him (he [Boned] ended up drinking it, not knowing what it was, immediately spitting it out). Somehow he [Leonard] left without noticing. At least his nickname fits now. :p

You think I should bring a **** ton of popcorn to school tomorrow? :p

Back
Top Bottom