Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Here, even a buy as is, you are still protected if the car has such malfunctions and the seller hid those and said everything worked fine.

If it's a trade seller then you do over here technically. But car dealers can be a right pain in the *** about these things. Fortunately he only lives 2 miles away so i can personally harass him to fix it.

The cambelt i do have to pay for, that's just part of servicing and not to do with the dealer.

Today I have been setting up my PA gear for recording in hopes that the damaged stuff doesn't mess up sound quality to much.

Pretty much had to try tweaking the gear by myself with half in one room and half in the other room. This is what I have come up with so far. Take note, this gear is meant for live sound, not studio. (Audio clip is in FLAC)

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I beat Bulletstorm and then tried the online multiplayer.

First match I played, my teammates seemed to want to lose.

Killing the marked enemies by knocking them into walls and shooting them instead of doing the challenges. And kicking them out of the way just as I'm trying to pull them into the spikes. (You'll understand if you've played it)

I know the timing system, especially if it's a belt is normal service, and never covered, but electrical failures, well, that's something they should have addressed/warned you about.

Im trying to move to Gmail but its so painful. The gmail site constantly tells me i have connectivity issues, emails won't open, sometimes when i log in it says it failed and i have to try again. Piece of **** as far as im concerned.

lol, I've been on GMail since closed beta (2004 I think?) and have never had those problems. Maybe they're just having problems for you today.

Im trying to move to Gmail but its so painful. The gmail site constantly tells me i have connectivity issues, emails won't open, sometimes when i log in it says it failed and i have to try again. Piece of **** as far as im concerned.
Afraid it's just you buddy. Like Yami, been on beta since 04 as well and never had those problems either.

If I would physically buy a game that has "internet connection required" and says you need to agree to the Steam agreement would I have to be online(and have Steam installed) to play it in single player? Or is that just for multiplayer? I saw a couple of different games that had that on the back and I wasn't quite sure about it. It seems like a rip-off to buy the game then have to register it online or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom